Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    copiofi

E 069 canon ir 7200

Mark the 069 error and change le crowns card high voltage and clean and marking that can still be

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

E069 IR7200

i think E069 refers to the transfer and separator assembly

copiofi
    BUT IF AND EXCHANGE WITH ANOTHER CROWN THAT IS WORKING ON THIS MACHINE AND OTHER do not correct the problem. YOU CAN BE ANOTHER

Service Manager 250+ Posts

Smile

E-069 can be caused by the fixing unit on that machine as well as the transfer/sep corona assembly. I can help you but I am having trouble understanding your writing. please get help with the writing in english and I will be able to help you.

copiofi
    thanks and gave solutions to the problem. maybe I do not understand why I use a translator I do not speak English

copiofi
    the solution. remove or lower the filaments, yarns transfer

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    (laughing) I'd get your money back on that translater. Glad you solved your problem.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    E 069  canon ir 7200

there is a fuse in the high voltage cable going from the carona end . its bit difficult to reach but if nothing else works thats where your problem is

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Daviddj7, Im having a e069 problem. I think that might be my problem! will this cause a e069 code after every copy? I have replaced the fixing rollers, Isolated the bias by removing 733 conector on the hvt-dc board, replaced the t/s assembly, replaced the hvt-dc board, checked for any grounding on t/s conn. cleaned all possible metal shavings and added electrical tape to the transfer assy guide plates(upper and lower). another question are these the cables that go from the ac transformer to the transfer block that sits against the frame with the copper tabs? and which one has the fuse built into it? Thanks