Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician 250+ Posts
    One thing I don't think anyone mentioned that I see a lot is the tab on the reg. clutch cover. It breaks off and allows the clutch to move causing delays. I had one actually rip the wires off the clutch.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Hey the plastic cover is broken i fix it with glue. but the broken direction does not seem to be move the clutch so i did not care about it.

Technician 250+ Posts
    The cover has a metal piece on it that the tabs on the clutch lock into. If this is broken you will have a jamming problem. Also registration issues. I am pretty sure the part number for the cover is FB6-2372-000. You should check the cover again and make sure the clutch is connected to it properly. I would replace the cover. I never had a glued cover last that long. I carry a few of them in my car stock.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    hi the cover contains a bearing not any metal piece i put the photo of the cover later. also i check the part number.

Technician 250+ Posts
    I have a cover in my hand now. The metal tab has one screw holding it on. That is the part that breaks. It usually falls into the machine and can be hard to find. The part number is different than the parts book. It is FM1-0659-000. If the clutch tab is not held by the metal piece on the cover, I am sure that is your problem. Once you see a new cover you will see how the clutch attaches. Let us know how you make out.

Help Desk Technician 50+ Posts

8070 jams on xport bed

could be the transport fan under the rubber belts its the same fan thats under the metal pan for the transfer sep assy you could swap fans to test it

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ya there was the metal Piece holding the Clutch. the plastic is cracked in the upper side so there is no chance for movement in the metal tab. when i first open the bearing in the plastic cover where tight and i disassemble all, lubricate it and fixed it. Now the rollers are moving freely than the previous.

Technician 250+ Posts
    If the clutch is connected okay with the metal piece then all is good. It is up to you to decide if it will hold. Usually the cover gets broken for a reason. The reason is that there is drag on the reg. roller. Check the reg roller for binding. Remember that you can't turn it as quickly as the machine does when operating, so it can be hard to tell. Also, their is a brake clutch involved, if it is sticky then problems could arise. Good luck!