Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

ir3300 - not printing from network

Have a ir3300 not printing from any network computers. I can go to each computer and ping the copier fine. Can open it up in IE and see the copier. Have replaced the network card, N boot rom, hard drive and loaded system software. still nothing.

Am going over with my laptop and see if I can print from it being connected by cross-over cable.
    (just got back from trying to print with my laptop, still nothing. It was printing until they had a problem on their network) Have it back at the shop to see if I can figure out what happen.

Help

Thanks - any suggestions
    Last edited by kuby; 09-16-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Is job accounting turned on? If you try to print to a copier that has job accounting turned on, and the driver does not have the feature turned on, the print job shows leaving the pc successfully, but falls in the bit bucket because the copier was not told which "ID" is getting billed for the print job. The indicator light blinks and then goes dark, nothing happens. If someone turned that on while dinking around in the settings without it previously being turned on, that could give you the scenario that you have described...

What print driver are you using?

Yea, had already checked all of that, had also did the MMI clear, nothing. Reformated the hard drive, reloaded the system software for the second time and finally it started printing.