Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Question E071-F000 on CLC 1110

Dear Experts,
    I have a CLC 1110 copier machine which make till now about 95000 copy and still look as new.

The problem is I have an error codes E071-F000 and sometimes E071-0001, and sometimes shows jammed paper on the Transfer Drum (but no paper is jammed). I called a certificated service men they try a lot of variants to eliminate the errors, they replace the Transfer Drum, replace the Transfer drum cleaner locking motor (PM6) and replace the motor of Transfer drum cleaning brush (M8) , but without a result, they replace the DC controller even replace the electronic card of the of the Transfer drum cleaning brush (M8), they check the fuse PCB, also they replace all the transfer frame drawer, they clean and test all the sensors but without a result, they even take parts of my machine and try it on their machines and my parts work perfectly.

Please if any information or details needed, feel free to message me.
    Thank you a lot.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    hi,have you tried rear transfer connector.FG6-0948.

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    E071-F000 on CLC 1110

Check the Attraction Brush or transfer blade inside the transfer drum.
    Make sure they are seated well. Check that HVT cable inside the transfer drum.
    This can also cause 0150 and 0350 Jam Codes.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Cool The problem is not in the transfer drum

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWTAPE View Post
    Check the Attraction Brush or transfer blade inside the transfer drum.
    Make sure they are seated well. Check that HVT cable inside the transfer drum.
    This can also cause 0150 and 0350 Jam Codes.

SCREWTAPE,

We replace the transfer drum with another one to eliminate any errors caused by the first Transfer Drum, but we did not eliminate the problem. THE PROBLEM IS NOT IN THE TRANSFER DRUM.

WE SUSPECT THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE ERROR CODES, BUT IN THE LOW POWER TENSION IN SOME AREA, BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE.

It is ridiculous, we try a million ways to eliminate the errors but no luck, and we believe that the reason is so ridiculous.

SO CONFUSED AND ANGRY.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar
    These machines were the cat's eye back in the day. However even then they had to be cleaned and maintained. Change ALL the coronas, I've seen unrelated error codes caused by power fluctuations. Clean the entire process assembly. Remove and clean the devs as well. Sometimes a good maintaince will cure E071/072. Also pay attention to where the xfer assembly makes electrical contact with the machine frame, since the old assembly works elsewhere. Also there is another controll pcb other then the dc controller. I've seen it generate error codes as well.
    Good luck-post back!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Cool Now machine shows the e071-0007 error code.

Hi friends,

I change all coronas, clean developers, check the contact where transfer assembly make contact with the machine frame, I just did not clean the process assembly and not look to another control PCB and NOW MACHINE SHOWS THE E071-0007 ERROR CODE.

Can any body tell me where to locate the FG6-0948-000 (cable, transfer frame drawer), I was unable to locate it, maybe I was so tired.

Thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hi friends,

I check/clean the FG3-2592-000 and FG6-0948-000, coronas, But the problem still there.

Any more tips.

E071-F000 on CLC 1110

It seem like you have done all check points. I remember a long time ago there was a problem with the cams inside part of the machine. They are two of them and they are black on a long shaft from the front and to the rear of the machine, I believe they cam up making contact against the transfer cleaning assy when you engage the green handle to a close position. These cams on that shaft should cam back and forth easy. If they seem stiff like, there were times when the shaft would come out of place towards the rear causing the cams to become stiff and when you engage that main frame they don't cam againist the transfer cleaning and transfer drum also doesn't cam up properly also. Its been a couple of years since I've work on one of these and I can't remember if the E71 was the error code associated with it. Check it out.

Good luck.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    SCREWTAP,

what do you suggest to do???

E071-F000 on CLC 1110

Quote Originally Posted by Esperanta View Post
    SCREWTAP,

what do you suggest to do???
    Check it out...