Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    london121

canon clc 5000 message "please wait a moment"

Hi;
    This is the first time I have come across this problem with canon CLC 5000. After switching on, the machine is booting then displays " please wait a moment" then stays on instead of disappear the booting is finished.

I wonder if anybody could help me with this strange problem. There is no error code.

Thanks
    Tom

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

CLC5000

Hi, london121.
    Such sometimes happens.
    1. Failure in system operation is possible. In this case it needs to be loaded anew. It is operation for the service.
    2. Can happen so that contact in connection of the printer and опционного devices has disappeared. Often additional devices at their installation register in memory of the device. At loading the device does not see this peripheral device and hangs up. In this case it is useful to check up connections of the device with any peripherals.
    Good luck.

Exclamation hello

Quote Originally Posted by victor_v View Post
    Hi, london121.
    Such sometimes happens.
    1. Failure in system operation is possible. In this case it needs to be loaded anew. It is operation for the service.
    2. Can happen so that contact in connection of the printer and опционного devices has disappeared. Often additional devices at their installation register in memory of the device. At loading the device does not see this peripheral device and hangs up. In this case it is useful to check up connections of the device with any peripherals.
    Good luck.
    hi friend technician can you sand me part of service manual for this clc 5000 ..plz if you have it sand me in my gmail ...mecanographe@gmail.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

CLC5000

Hi friend mecanographe.
    I Regret, but at me is not present SM for CLC5000. The problem of our colleague - london121 - can happens on any model iR/iRC/CLC. I wrote proceeding from the general reasons of work of the digital device. Happen something concrete on this model, it is not assured that could answer.
    Sorry at once.
    Good luck in our difficult, but very interesting business.
    Victor.