Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sst

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    sst

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_sacrifice View Post
    I have all the updated firmware/software for all Canon Machines including Service Support Tool (SST) SSTv422Et with step by step instructions, I also have NAVI_v2.31 Diagnostic software and all core model packs and update data packs + knowledgebase add-on (k-paks).

NAVI is a Canon diagnostic software interface that incorporates Service & Parts Manuals of all products together with previous fixes and Tech pubs into one easy to use interface, makes error codes and parts look up a snap, it works best on Windows xp.
    Contact me for details at ultimate_sacrifice@msn.com

It is illegal to advertise that CANON information / please be aware of what u post about Secured information in this Forum.

PVSREDDY

i need sst for gp300-405

Quote Originally Posted by CanoNiR View Post
    For iR105 Service Support Tool used for the upgrading is v3.21 or later.
    Take what you want freely
    any one please send me the sst for gp300-405 at rajnikar.reddy@rediffmail.com

PVSREDDY
    hi. will you please send me the sst for gp300-405 and ir3300 and manual how to install software. thank u for ur help. rajnikar.reddy@rediffmail.com

PVSREDDY
    hi. will you please send me the sst for gp300-405 and ir3300 and manual how to install software. thank u for ur help. rajnikar.reddy@rediffmail.com

sst

Quote Originally Posted by PVSREDDY View Post

sorry but u first need some basic training on SST use & Firmware Installation (:

sst

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_sacrifice View Post
    My Dear Teckat, With all due respect, rather than make these silly comments of yours ever so often, why don`t you instead offer to help the guy get the basic training you think he so needed. We are here to help each other in whatever way we can. Email me for help and or software, ultimate_sacrifice@msn.com (ex Canon CBS employee)

I will provide help to anyone who needs it, Tech's and End users. Help and training are different , I hope u can understand that. There is no replacement for on site training . U can read manuals , but unless you experience some hands on training, it can be long frustrating day. It is not a silly comment to remind a poster about Canon copyright . Also End users need to stay out of the service mode. You have to be careful about what u post about service modes and Firmware fixes to inexperienced Tech's. It can cause them to have more problems then they started with . My reputation in this Forum is well respected . I have over twenty years experience in service / training & troubleshooting Canon products.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    sst

i agree with teckat .besides one needs to know which all models canon sst can be used before asking. which vesion of sst works on ir400??.maybe canon knows....

there is a difference between a tech asking for updated firmware or issues with connecting but different matter when a end user equires whose only idea is to getaway without paying a tech for the same job(no offence to anyone)
    a machine is only as good as your tech : source:screwtape ; the scary one