Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Crystal_619

Imagerunner 2200 error E000007-0000

Okay, I'm trying to figure this one out since I don't have a manual. One of the office workers put a transperency into the copy machine which melted around the roller. They got the transperency off but now I get error code E000007-0000. I'm afraid they messed up the roller when they pulled the transperency off. As I am the office fix it all it's fell to me to fix. Any info would definately help.

Thanks in advance

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

canon ir 2200

hi,

this machine do not have fixing roller. machine have fixing film assembly.

this code is for damaged fixing film, on the end you have home position sensor for good position of fixing film.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    If the "transparency" they removed was all black or brown then it wasnt a transparency at all but rather part of the machine. In any case you need a tech to replace the fixing film unit.

Crystal_619
    Thanks for the help everyone. They got the transperency and the fixing film. From the looks of it the transperency was wrapped around about 3 1/2 times and when they cut across the transperency to try and get it off they also sliced across the fixing film.
    Thanks again,
    Crystal

Josiah Nsangila
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_619 View Post
    Okay, I'm trying to figure this one out since I don't have a manual. One of the office workers put a transperency into the copy machine which melted around the roller. They got the transperency off but now I get error code E000007-0000. I'm afraid they messed up the roller when they pulled the transperency off. As I am the office fix it all it's fell to me to fix. Any info would definately help.

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

Please help.

what should i do to be posted in forums?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

replace the fix film assy

you can just replace the fix film assy FG6-6039-00R, they have refurb ones avail. also replace the cleaning roller assy FG6-5709 or just the cleaning roller on that assy called a fixing heat sink roller FB5-4931-000 if you are brave enough. Notice the name heat sink. If that gets build up on it, it can no longer remove heat from the fix film assy. Tell customer to use Canon type "E" transparencies only. Unless someone else has one that will work, that is the only one that you can be sure of that will work, if it works at all. Next time if customer is on a maint agreement, tell them they will have to pay for it if they use the wrong type.

pranay_dgg

6327 ] ठीक है, मैं इस एक बाहर निकालने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ जब से मैं एक मैनुअल की ज़रूरत नहीं है [ = QUOTE ; Crystal_619 . एक कार्यालय कर्मचारियों की कॉपी मशीन जो रोलर आसपास पिघल में एक transperency डाल दिया. वे transperency बंद हो गया , लेकिन अब मैं त्रुटि E000007 -0000 कोड मिलता है. मुझे डर है कि वे जब वे रोलर transperency खींच लिया गड़बड़ कर दी. के रूप में मैं इसे ठीक कर रहा हूँ कार्यालय में सभी यह मेरे लिए गिर करने के लिए तय कर लो. किसी भी जानकारी निश्चित रूप से मदद मिलेगी.

अग्रिम में [ धन्यवाद / QUOTE ]