Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Technician
    it's a CLC 3220 copier.. i'm donwloading the pictures now form my mobile phone

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    hi,ok that looks good-have you tried logging into device with command workstation software,or the other thing to look at is in service mode options INT-face set to 3.can you ping this device.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    hi,have you tried shorting out the battery in the fiery.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Canon CLC 3220 won't print, Fiery Issue

In the fifth foto, you can see, that the fiery is stuck in the config mode. There will be no way around to reinstall the System Software. And, btw, you should open the Fiery, blow out the Dust and check, if the PCU Fan is where it belongs and spinning; sometimes the holders get broken and the Fan falls off, resulting in overheat of the PCU and stopping the Fiery.
    If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

u need to answer these questions:
    in picture # 3 u have no Pcb's installed -none in slot #2 (Resolution Switching Board) or 3 ???
    what type of Boot Rom do u have in this printer C or N / check in service mode ?????
    u stated that it worked before/ u mean customer was printing from network ?????
    what is the number set at in - Copier > Option > Int-Face > IMG-CONT
    ???
    did u re seat memory in Image Pass/ if u have only one 128 DIM it must be in inner socket ??????

Technician
    image count is on 3.

I printed from network on this machine many times

Checked the coolers/ they're fine.

tooked out the batery from the fiery and replaced it ( or put it back the old one - tryed both things )

unhooked and hooked back the hard drive.

I can't ping the machine...

Can't understand what is wrong with this machine

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mircea_agr View Post
    image count is on 3.

I printed from network on this machine many times

Checked the coolers/ they're fine.

tooked out the batery from the fiery and replaced it ( or put it back the old one - tryed both things )

unhooked and hooked back the hard drive.

I can't ping the machine...

Can't understand what is wrong with this machine
    Have u tried an MMI Clear ??

Are u trying to ping from your laptop/ or the PC . Try laptop see what happens.

Do an IPCONFIG /ALL on their server thru CMD prompt, take notice of the iP address and the gateway. Check it against ip address & gateway that was given to you by Customer . If different change to correct address showing . They may have change some of their network settings .

Also try connecting with a crossover cable ??
    or reset all the connectors on the main control board

Technician
    Thank you for your suggestion

First of all; it's my machine ( one from the 3 i have ). I'm not a tech, i'm the user. Called the man that usualy takes care of my machines ( belts, drums, etc.) but he doesn't know how to fix this.

The network settings have not changed, and i tryed pingig from different computers, even inserting other network cables from other machines that work.

Took out the unit and unscrewed it.. and i tryed to reset the "bios" batery, unhooked and hooked the hard drive and nothing. I think that the problem is the hard drive.. because it worked just fine and suddently crashed.

The hard drive looks like a laptop hdd. Can it be replaced by one?

What is the software that needs to be instaled. etc.

HI.
    The screen you show in picture 4 must say idle. If it is shows anything other than the idle screen the fiery is not communicating with the copier. If it was working your settings are probably correct. One of the two cables running between the copier and fiery may be bad. Any one of those ports may be bad. Most likely the fiery just shit the bed. It happens all the time with these fiery units. You have to reload system software and maybe replace the hdd. You’re in a different country than me so I can’t tell you what model fiery you have. Here it would be a C1 or C2. In the USA these machine are delivered to the customer with the system software disk. It’s labeled for service use only. Find the disk put in a laptop and follow the instructions. It will tell exactly what to do. If loading fails replace the hdd and try again. The key is you are going to need to find a system software disk.