Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    sorry , i meant the drum & black dev unit
    No problem Teckat ;-)

And copyhome, could you recheck your subcode again,,, there is no 0401 that I am aware of, there is a 04A1, or 0410, but I cannot find any subcode for 0401. The answers all still swirl around the black developer. Make sure the ATR sensor, to the left of the developer rotary is clean, as is the patch sensor to the upper left of the photodrum.

copyhome
    Hello,
    excuse me for my late response, i had a lot to do...
    Yes the ATR Sensor is clean! (i have cleaned it, before i have started this post)

Could it be also an E 000026-0401 ? I donīt remember exactly, sometimes it bring me this error code, sometimes not (at the moment....not)

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyhome View Post
    Hello,
    excuse me for my late response, i had a lot to do...
    Yes the ATR Sensor is clean! (i have cleaned it, before i have started this post)

Could it be also an E 000026-0401 ? I donīt remember exactly, sometimes it bring me this error code, sometimes not (at the moment....not)
    E026-0x01 Error Codes / Message >Remaining toner is low.

E026-0x01 can be displayed when the toner concentration does not return to a normal level after replacement of the toner bottle and 5-time toner recovery sessions following the detection of toner absence.

This symptom will happen because the toner shutter in the developing assembly was not open completely and the toner was not supplied from the toner bottle to the developing assembly.
    Before installing the developing assembly into the host machine, be sure to slide and fix the toner shutter so as to cover the opening for toner. Then, install the toner bottle.