Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    GPR-11 Drums Secret for longer life?

call a tech/ u should not be in service mode as an end user/ things get messed up that way/

zak
    will the new drum work perfectly well or not without being reset thnx

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    I would be interested to know also. from what he posted it sound like he is coating it with something, some type setting power? he says he does it when putting in new drum. and I don't even work on canons

when the drum surface is gone it's gone !!!!!!!!!!

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    I would be glad to set up an address and everyone who wants to know can send me a 1.00 and when we get to the 100.00 mark I get the info and email a copy of what was bought to every one who sent in a dollar. should we not have 100 interested I could give the money collect to red cross or united way as returning the 1.00 would cost me 44 cents and I ain't gonna do that

Quote Originally Posted by jpcopy View Post
    I would be glad to set up an address and everyone who wants to know can send me a 1.00 and when we get to the 100.00 mark I get the info and email a copy of what was bought to every one who sent in a dollar. should we not have 100 interested I could give the money collect to red cross or united way as returning the 1.00 would cost me 44 cents and I ain't gonna do that

can we just end this post and nonsense / can't you see this is a scam/

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

put me in for a dollar

I am very curious what his secret is but do not want to get scammed for $100 dollars. The thing that gets me is that all of his feedback on ebay is positive even the item thats secret he has recieved positive feedback for. One of the buyers of his secret who left positive feedback is a canon dealer in pennsylvania who I have bought drums from in the past I just cant find his phone number or email to ask him about it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I wonder if they'll tell me the secret, and if I want to use it then I'll sent them the 100 beans!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ask him it is still listed on ebay

Technician
    It's now 50$ on eBay!!

he's saying he discovered it by accident... and it only work on copier that have toner and drum in 2 separate unit, weird!

#1- I am selling a piece of information, that's it. I am not going to send you anything via FEDEX, UPS or the USPS. I will send you a PDF that explains what you need to do to save $100 per color drum you replace.

#2- I AM NOT SELLING replacement chips, remanufactured, rebuilt, or anything like that. (I use only Genuine Canon OEM drums and toner in my machines.)

#3- You DO NOT have to make any adjustments to your machine. No tweaking color balance, toner density or anything like that.

It takes two seconds to handle step one, and three minutes to handle step two. Then you're good to go. That's all I can say. If I told you anymore I might as well give away the secret, it's that freaking simple.
    And it's not something you do on used drums, only on brand new one.... I really wonder what this is!

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here