Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

GPR-11 Drums Secret for longer life?

Does anyone know what this secret is I am changing a lot of these drums and am almost temped to buy this item I saw on ebay.

I am not a resIf you don't buy this you are simply wasting money.eller, I don't sell toner, I don't sell drums, I don't sell replacement chips, I don't sell remanufactured crap either. I am one of you guys, an end user. I have a 3220 and a 3200 in my shop. I look for the best deals on toner and drums just like you. But I have discovered something that is a huge money saver, and it's so damn simple you will laugh when you see what it is. And then you'll be glad you spent the $100 for this auction. When you replace a color drum you're spending $100 more than you have to. That's all I can tell you, period. If you want to save $100 per drum you replace, then buy this auction. If not, sit there and wonder why you're pissing away your profits. It's really that simple guys. I have a 100% positive feedback rating and I intend to maintain that. If this was a scam ebay would have kicked me off by now... I will send you your money back any way you like. A refund, a cashiers check, a money order, whatever. I say that because NO ONE will ask for their money back once they see this. They will be glad they spent the $100 for this info.
    You are bidding on a piece of information that will save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars. There is no chip to replace, no remanufactured crap, and you will continue to use your current supplier for your drums and toner. But every single time you replace a drum you will save $100. The buyers thus far have been pretty impressed. Look at the feedback.
    The feedback is speaking for this aution. Check it out for yourself.

very clever. It works as statedBuyer:obci49 (199 ) Jan-25-10 17:13 260534749407

Brilliant! Buy this; use the knowledge; and DON'T tell your competitors!Buyer:super-8films (714 ) Jan-22-10 11:04 260534749407 Great savings if you use a lot of drums. Very simple but effective. +++Buyer:nij88 (78 ) Jan-20-10 08:25 260535889387

Okay all you skeptics, everytime you replace a drum without this info you're throwing $100 in the street. You will continue to use only NEW GENUINE CANON supplies, purchased from your current vendor, and you don't have to do anything to your machine. You don't need to change a thing to save! I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it is true, and the savings are very real. The feedback is coming in and everyone that's bought it so far has been thrilled. CHECK THE FEEDBACK!
    I just put two new drums in and saved myself $200. It took me about 10 seconds. Half of that was showing my wife what I was doing. You're missing out if you don't buy this. Money back guarantee!
    In case it's not clear, you only need to purchase this information once.

What you are buying is a piece of information. I am not going to send you anything via UPS, FedEx or the US Mail. I will email you a simple set of instructions on how to save money. If you're running a Canon color copier, every time you order or buy a full set of drums you're throwing $300 in the street. You will continue to use GENUINE Canon consumables, NIB. You'll just learn how to do it for 30% less. IF THIS DOESN"T WORK ON YOUR CANON MACHINE I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. We don't have the other brands in our office so I can't swear to this working for them, but this should work on any machine where the drums and toners are separate units. This will not work on copiers using a single toner/drum unit for each color.

There are other copier companies who operate in the same fashion as Canon, and they've all been ripping us off for years. Now you have a way to improve your profits and not have to sacrifice the "genuine" toner/drum products you trust. YOU ARE NOT BUYING REMANUFACTURED, GENERIC, OR MODIFIED ANYTHING HERE. YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE 2 seconds to complete step one, and about 2-3 minutes for step two.
    Feel free to call me or email me with any questions. My email is mark@chameleonprintsit.com and my cell phone number is 404-433-4916. I live and work in the metro Atlanta area. You will not be disappointed in this and you will save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your consumables.
    Here are the facts:
    If you use one set of GPR drums per year your savings are $300, two sets-$600, 4sets-$1200, 10sets-$3000. How much copy work do you do?
    I look forward to your phone call or your email.
    I have one request from all buyers, when you leave feedback please reference this item so others will know this is legitimate.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

my 2 cents

I would be curious to see what kind of crap he is talking about.
    You can go in to service mode and adjust voltages, but it is not a fix and it only last a short while. Maybe 10K more if the machine is in a good environment and they are not running a ton of coverage. It also will shift your color because you are changing the way the machine produces the image.
    When a drum, charging roller or starter are worn out they need to be replaced
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Can someone buy this and give us the info, I'm not giving them my $100.00 for some bs juju.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

it's a scam/ if Drum surface is worn>that is it> no going back !!!!!!!!!!!

you can buy re built units and bootleg developer from Thailand, good luck

Developer,Toner,OPC Drum - Tonercare Co.,Ltd.
    irc3200 developer - Products for irc3200 developer - Manufacturers, Exporters, Suppliers, Traders, Companies, Factories, Tonercare Co.,Ltd.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar

Cool Save your $100.00

The only $100.00 saved will be by the person selling his super secret info,,,

tell ya' what,,

send me $50.00 and you can be disappointed for only half of the price of the deal on ebay !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit51 View Post
    the only $100.00 saved will be by the person selling his super secret info,,,

tell ya' what,,

send me $50.00 and you can be disappointed for only half of the price of the deal on ebay !!!
    now that is some funny $hit
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Service Manager 100+ Posts CanonHPTech's Avatar
    Yeah, very confused... unless he is selling a replacement drum cylinder to swap out the original when the surface goes, I can not imagine. It really must be a series of adjustments in service/user mode and constant DPC adjustments (once a day/week) in service mode. Either that or he is just charging you to tell you about the DPC adjustment. This will get you a couple more copies out of the drum, but this should always be done when a IR 3300/4570 series drum is replaced anyhow.
    The glass maybe half full, but less is more...
    Printer + Fax + Copier = Jack Of Many Trades,
    but Master Of None
    Color Copier = Not A Color Printer
    InkJet MFP = Not A Fax Machine
    B/W Copier = Not A Press
    Finisher = Deal Closer (salesman, not accessory)
    Copier Tech = Admin's Stress Ball (Scapegoat)

zak
    Hi
    i have just replaced the drum and have not reset or iniated it by the service mode will that cause any problems, how do i get into the service mode, for irc 3100

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zak View Post
    Hi
    i have just replaced the drum and have not reset or iniated it by the service mode will that cause any problems, how do i get into the service mode, for irc 3100
    are u a tech/or an end user>

zak
    end user

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here