Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mylesm
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

did u call HYTEC ?????
    I did, He basically echoed exactly what costd said.
    Machine's done time to put a fork in it.

Thanks,

Technician 250+ Posts
    Sorry, Mylesm - this is one area Canon is known to shoot themselves in the foot. A response I got (from a normally reliable source - lol) is that the ImageClass is considered by Canon to be a throw-away consumer product. You may want to try hacker boards as someone may have come up with a software or hardware solution.

noeverything
    stupid question> who told u the board is bad ????

u probably have tried this >unplugging and replugging the power cord

too bad your choice of printing is network or USB on this pig !!!
    have u tried calling HYTEC-Free Technical Support 1-888-883-2001 John McCabe x 3087

if u need any or all manuals for this printer u can download free at >Canon MF5770 Manuals, Support and Troubleshooting - imageCLASS Multifunction Printers
    this guy trying to be smartass , he think he field supervisor know everything, you know the way note it down , otherwise shut the f**k off. dont pretentding know but can not resolved the problem.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon 5770 "Download Standby" / "Download Connected" Error

Quote Originally Posted by noeverything View Post
    this guy trying to be smartass , he think he field supervisor know everything, you know the way note it down , otherwise shut the f**k off. dont pretentding know but can not resolved the problem.

U must be a Moron =
    "a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment".
    "a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, and having an intelligence quotient
    below 50"

your first post is to insult someone you do not know,
    I have helped more people in this Forum than you have seen in your lifetime.

Time for u to crawl back under that Rock-,
    did u notice that you responded to a post from 14 months ago !!!!!
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

noeverything
    U must be a Moron =
    "a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment".
    "a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, and having an intelligence quotient
    below 50"

your first post is to insult someone you do not know,
    I have helped more people in this Forum than you have seen in your lifetime.

Time for u to crawl back under that Rock-,
    did u notice that you responded to a post from 14 months ago !!!!!

If I am a MORON then who are you the Trained Tech ??? or are you just yell out I'm a family of MORON too. Let me tell you, that I'm not personal pick on you or any one else .

1. I do KNOW this Post existing since 2009, with your solution workout great yeah ? Should I repeat MORON again

2. I should touch the person with over 4700 posted, especially is a most " High Train Tech " you know what number of post to me meanness

3. Knowledge is valuable thing can not earn in sort time, but an education person will let other people Judgement not self judgement as you mention been help this forum more than I can seen in my life ...... make me so laugh to death , but lucky I stop before I die. So once again who is a MORON my dear.

Now , time for you further CRAWL down more , accepting who you are and learn to living in a big community, let other people judgement your knowledge rather then say it. If don't know better shut rather than speak. you don't say no one tell you dumbass.

Finally , my knowledge is nothing and no one know me , so I don't need to debate with someone hungry for fighting for something
    nonsense. HEAR or DEAF or what ELSE meanless

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon 5770 "Download Standby" / "Download Connected" Error

All you had to do was read the entire post from the start ,to maybe understand what the conversation was all about in the first place.

U had to bash me with your first post in this forum, without any knowledge of me or the posted issue.

If u can read, I supplied the correct information to address posters issue, I always question someone who tells me a board is bad-

no reply was received-

HYTEC-Free Technical Support 1-888-883-2001 John McCabe x 3087
    http://www.retrevo.com/support/Canon.../259ci655/t/2/
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**