Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Please help, canon ir6575 E000001-0001

    Ir6570 show up E000001-0001 any suggestion?

    thank's b4 and after for any help


  2. #2
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Please help, canon ir6575 E000001-0001

    teckat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    15,201
    Rep Power
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by creppy View Post
    Ir6570 show up E000001-0001 any suggestion?

    thank's b4 and after for any help

    Fixing Error= / were u working on unit before error ?/ did u have a paper jam in it/
    + check actuator for the fixing inlet sensor/ can break or become sluggish and cause an error code E001
    actuator (FC5-5145-000) and the return spring (FU5-2175-000).



  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

    Fixing Error= / were u working on unit before error ?/ did u have a paper jam in it/
    + check actuator for the fixing inlet sensor/ can break or become sluggish and cause an error code E001
    actuator (FC5-5145-000) and the return spring (FU5-2175-000).
    yes i have a paper jam and clear it, i also have check and clean thermistor, shutter thermistor it's ok.
    i will check actuator sensor and return spring thank's for this teckat


  4. #4
    East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Please help, canon ir6575 E000001-0001

    SCREWTAPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,402
    Rep Power
    57
    How about clearing the code E001 in service mode. Did you get to do this yet.
    E001-xxxx Must be cleared by service mode. Copier>function>clear>err>ok then reboot.

    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SCREWTAPE View Post
    How about clearing the code E001 in service mode. Did you get to do this yet.
    E001-xxxx Must be cleared by service mode. Copier>function>clear>err>ok then reboot.
    yes after clearing error code i get the same code after machine ready for about 2 minute


  6. #6
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts bakaoni666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    16
    hi, have U solve the trouble?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here