Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Funnyfarm69's Avatar

IR2220i System Software

Hi, Would anybody have the system software for a Canon IR2220i? I have tried installing the 2220 software to the machine but it just hangs in the wait screen.
    I am led to believe that the 2220 and the 2220i system softwares are different.

Also, when you go into service mode it only sees the copier, not the adf or sorter. Has anybody seen this before?

When it hangs in the wait screen eventually E000732-0001 appears which is a reader error.

I think the first thing I need is the correct software if anyone has it please.

tony@maxfieldservices.co.uk

Thank you.
    MINES A PINT!

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    IR2220i System Software

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfarm69 View Post
    Hi, Would anybody have the system software for a Canon IR2220i? I have tried installing the 2220 software to the machine but it just hangs in the wait screen.
    I am led to believe that the 2220 and the 2220i system softwares are different.

Also, when you go into service mode it only sees the copier, not the adf or sorter. Has anybody seen this before?

When it hangs in the wait screen eventually E000732-0001 appears which is a reader error.

I think the first thing I need is the correct software if anyone has it please.

tony@maxfieldservices.co.uk

Thank you.
    I think the only problem you have is a communication problem between the reader and the main unit.
    Reason why its hanging up is because the main unit is looking for the reader then the error pops when it can see it.
    Check connections between the main unit and the reader unit.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC