Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Downloader PCB

Downloader PCB

Is there somewhere I can get or borrow a downloader PCB FY9-2034-000 ?

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Downloader PCB

You can get from canon. Or a authorized canon dealer. I'm guessing your not authorized?
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

No, I went out on my own about 5 years ago after the owner sold it out from under me after many years of service. The new owners did their best to piss everyone (including customers off). Could not stand it anymore, they had never been in the copier business and did not know the first thing about it. They are struggling now.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Downloader PCB

do u know any techs who work for a Canon Dealer, I'm sorry but I am out of town now and will not have access to lend it to you

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Downloader PCB

Quote Originally Posted by kuby View Post
    No, I went out on my own about 5 years ago after the owner sold it out from under me after many years of service. The new owners did their best to piss everyone (including customers off). Could not stand it anymore, they had never been in the copier business and did not know the first thing about it. They are struggling now.
    Its rough man just hang in there.
    But that downloader tool will help you with that skewing issue on that finisher.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Found one - ordered it today...with as many of these that I am selling to banks as such I figure I might as well have one.

Thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Downloader PCB

Quote Originally Posted by kuby View Post
    Found one - ordered it today...with as many of these that I am selling to banks as such I figure I might as well have one.

Thanks
    good luck !!!!!, don't forget to do the swing guide adjustment & check

TP08 230d.pdf

On Finisher Controller switch bits 1,2,5,7 & 8 to on.
    Turn the main power on.
    Press SW103 on the Finisher Controller one time to place the swing guide in home position
    Press SW103 a second time to place the swing guide in the position needed to adjust the downward pressure
    To apply more pressure, press SW102. To apply less pressure, press SW101. Achieving a Gap at [A] (see
    picture below) can be used as a reference point to make sure uniform pressure is applied to the front and rear Stack Ejection Roller.
    untitled..JPG

Press SW103 a final time. At this time the swing guide will cycle its home position and save the values entered.
    Once satisfied with the adjustment, power off the equipment and switch all bits to zero that were changed in step 2.
    Test the equipment to confirm that the skew is not present by making 20 sets of 5 originals.
    If the skew returns, apply more pressure, but make sure that the Gap at A is not maxed out at the highest position
    If the skew still does not improve additional troubleshooting needs to be performed.
    Attached Images Attached Images