Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Canon IR 105 and 105+ M2 and M3 Fiery Problem!

I have Canon IR 105+ M3 Fiery wich was working ok. But now when it's booting it says "Mismatch hardware problem shuting down in progres" and then goes to IDLE and then shuts itself down right after.

And for the Canon IR 105 M2 Fiery dose not establish connection with the copier. It say's connect Image Runner and EXIT.

Dose anyone have any idea about what's going on? (Both fierys seems like working okay, all the ligts are on when I connected with the copier and I did tried Inter-face from 1 to 4 but still ko luck).

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR 105 and 105+  M2 and M3 Fiery Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Onetouch View Post
    I have Canon IR 105+ M3 Fiery wich was working ok. But now when it's booting it says "Mismatch hardware problem shuting down in progres" and then goes to IDLE and then shuts itself down right after.

And for the Canon IR 105 M2 Fiery dose not establish connection with the copier. It say's connect Image Runner and EXIT.

Dose anyone have any idea about what's going on? (Both fierys seems like working okay, all the ligts are on when I connected with the copier and I did tried Inter-face from 1 to 4 but still ko luck).

M2>
    Use a laptop computer to test the imageRUNNER, imagePASS M2 to laptop communication. (If the imagePASS M2 communicates in this setup then the problem may be with the customer's network. If it still does not ping continue to step three). 3. Flash the imageRUNNER to the latest system software.
    4. Perform DC-CON, R-CON and MMI clear.

have u replaced the Video PCB Assembly recently ??
    if so=When the Video PCB Assembly is replaced in the imagePASS L1 / M1 / M2 / M3, be sure to remove the security chip from the old board and put it on the new board.

on M3
    Re-Set >/Copier / Option / Int-Face / IMG-CONT from 4 to 0,>Power Off, > Power On> Re-set> IMG-CONT back to 4 > and Power off then on.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I'll try and let you know tomorrow. I have Canon SST but I don't have system software and I counldn't find anywhere.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    ImagePass M2 is working now. Thanks for the help Teckat.
    But I still have the same problem with ImagePass M3 and I did the trouble shuting. I still get the message ""Mismatch hardware problem shuting down in progres" and then shuts itself down right after I see IDLE. I have service manual for M1 & M2 but I don't have for M3 and M1,2 dosen't mantion about such as error message. So, I don't really know about what's happining. I might need service manual for M3 and maybe system software to reinstall. I would really appreciated any help. motc77@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Onetouch View Post
    ImagePass M2 is working now. Thanks for the help Teckat.
    But I still have the same problem with ImagePass M3 and I did the trouble shuting. I still get the message ""Mismatch hardware problem shuting down in progres" and then shuts itself down right after I see IDLE. I have service manual for M1 & M2 but I don't have for M3 and M1,2 dosen't mantion about such as error message. So, I don't really know about what's happining. I might need service manual for M3 and maybe system software to reinstall. I would really appreciated any help. motc77@hotmail.com
    thanks, try this > completely disconnect on the M3 all cables & power cord / remove all M3 connections to 105+ shut down M3

go back and Select- Copier > Option > Int-Face > IMG-CONT- set it to 0 / power up 105+ without M3 connected to it/
    go in to Copier > Option > Int-Face > IMG-CONT- set it to 4 / turn off 105+ > re- attach the M3 to 105+& Power all back up /
    Hope for best

Re: Canon IR 105 and 105+ M2 and M3 Fiery Problem!

Olá! Eu tenho um Imagepass M2 conectado a uma IR105, só não consigo entrar no modo setup para configurar o endereço IP nele. Preciso adicionar o endereço IP para instalar os drivres na rede e nos computadores, para fazer as impressões.
    Qual é o procedimento?
    Quais são as teclas que precisam ser pressionadas para que ele entre no SETUP?
    Obrigado pela atenção e ajuda !

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos RC View Post
    Olá! Eu tenho um Imagepass M2 conectado a uma IR105, só não consigo entrar no modo setup para configurar o endereço IP nele. Preciso adicionar o endereço IP para instalar os drivres na rede e nos computadores, para fazer as impressões.
    Qual é o procedimento?
    Quais são as teclas que precisam ser pressionadas para que ele entre no SETUP?
    Obrigado pela atenção e ajuda !

Hello! I have an Imagepass M2 connected to an IR105, I just can not get into setup mode to configure the IP address on it. I need to add the IP address to install the drivers on the network and on the computers to make the prints.
    What is the procedure?
    What are the keys that need to be pressed to enter the SETUP? Thanks for your attention and help!
    ================================================== ================================================== ===========================
    imagePASS M2
    IMG-CONT Setting: IMG-CONT Setting: 4

Enter service mode by hitting Additional Functions, 2 and 8 simultaneously, then Additional Functions. 2. Select COPIER.
    3. Press Option from the tabs on the top of the LCD screen.
    4. Select INT-FACE.
    5. Press IMG-CONT. It will become highlighted.
    6. Hit the number key desired (0, 1, 3, 4). The value will change to the number entered .
    7. Press OK and then power cycle the copier.

Your lucky day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Read manual link-------------------------

Dropbox - imagePASS-M2 Configuration Guide.pdf
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

As configurações do produto estão OK! Image Cont: 01 e Conexão construída !
    O modo de acesso ao setup do IR-M2 não conclui!
    O diabrete ou o seu próprio botão de função. Creio que está com a tecla errada e atando pelo tempo incorreto!
    O boot process process normalmente, indo até o final, mesmo que as teclas sejam pressionadas , o modo de configuração não ativo!
    Agradeço a atenção, vou continuar tentando e ler mais atentamente o manual de instalação. Devo estar errando em algum ponto, ou o sistema não foi instalado corretamente!
    Sem o imagePass M2 instalado e o Image cont: 02, consigo detectá-la na rede, porem ao instalar os drivres para IR 105, ela não imprime, mesmo mudando as configurações para Iage Cont: 03 ou 04, portas e demais seleções feitas.

Tentarei reinstalar o sistema do IR-M2.
    Obrigado, sua ajuda foi muito valiosa!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos RC View Post
    As configurações do equipamento estão OK! Image Cont: 01 e Conexão estabelecida!
    O modo de acesso ao setup do IR-M2 não conclui!
    Não consigo acessar através das teclas de seleção laterais e com seta baixo ou acima, e nem com o botão de função. Creio que estou selecionando a tecla errada e pressionando pelo tempo incorreto!
    O booting processa normalmente, indo até a parte final, mesmo as teclas selecionadas estarem pressionadas, o modo de setup não ativa!
    Agradeço a atenção, vou continuar tentando e ler mais atentamente o manual de instalação. Devo estar errando em algum ponto, ou o sistema não foi corretamente instalado!
    Tentarei reinstalar o sistema do IR-M2.
    Obrigado, sua ajuda foi muito valiosa!
    Excuse me.. but not everyone here knows this language.... the site is run by english speaking folks and most techs here do also.. Please in the future post your requests/comments in English.. Thanks

I can not access the setup mode of Imagepass-M2. I can not access through the selection keys. The key sequence does not work when pressing for Network setup and TCP / IP configuration.
    Thank you for your help!