Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    When it came back up was it on the wait screen and progress bar? Or was it just in a jam state?

Random rebooting is usually from bad memory sticks, I'd replace the memory sticks. Possible bad sector on HDD, have you tried holding 1+9 while booting?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IR 3300 Jam code 0A01

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    what if there was a loose connection/s somewhere in the duplex area?or the connectors needs crimping/cleaning or needs to be sprayed upon with a contact cleaner..

already told poster to check that connection > check supply to j3145 of duplex feed unit >on screen shot-
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

IR 3300 Jam code 0A01

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyShark View Post
    Went to the machine yesterday, same problem. Neutral to ground is 0.1v. Checked the jam history and on the 12th and 13th I had 4 0A05's and 3 0A01's and 1 0A11. While I was running a copy job double sided, I saw the control panel shut down to a black screen and then it came back on within seconds. Paper of course stopped in the machine and I looked at the jam code and it was 0A05.
    ADF x COPYING x PRINTING x TWO-SIDED

DUPLEX x DUPLEX x DUPLEX x DUPLEX =DUPLEX ISSUE

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    Just a thought, one way to test the memory/HDD would be to take a 100 page 2-sided document, and copy it from 2 sided originals to single sided copies. Or scan that huge document into a mailbox several times and see if the it reboots. It's possible single sided copies run fine because the bad memory address or bad HDD sector is never used, but when running duplex it uses more memory and writes to the bad spot, or the memory fills up and it has to use the HDD. Just something to try.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts CorkyShark's Avatar
    When it came back up was it on the progress bar. I came here this morning and I did a defrag and then I ran 50 double sided documents. Then another 50 double sided documents. Went fine.
    Then I put 52 double sided copies in doc feed and scanned them in mailbox, so a total of 104 pages. No problem. Then I printed them out single sided, again no problem. I will keep you posted. Thanks you so much.

interlocks /door switches? commonly cause intermitten power on jams
    doors latching properly?

IR 3300 Jam code 0A01

When it came back up was it on the progress bar. I came here this morning and I did a defrag and then I ran 50 double sided documents. Then another 50 double sided documents. Went fine.
    Then I put 52 double sided copies in doc feed and scanned them in mailbox, so a total of 104 pages. No problem. Then I printed them out single sided, again no problem. I will keep you posted. Thanks you so much.

what did u defrag/ u mean HHD CHECK

NO I DID A DEFRAG --------To perform the Hard Drive Disk defrag, hold down 1 and 9 on the key pad and power up the ImageRUNNER. It will take 20 to 30 minutes for the Hard Drive to defrag. When the Hard Drive defrag is finished, DOWNLOAD mode will appear on the LCD display. At that time, power off the ImageRUNNER then turn the ImageRUNNER back on.
    Canon USA, Inc. Systems & Technical Support Division1-800-528-2830

IR 3300 Jam code 0A01

NO I DID A DEFRAG --------To perform the Hard Drive Disk defrag, hold down 1 and 9 on the key pad and power up the ImageRUNNER. It will take 20 to 30 minutes for the Hard Drive to defrag. When the Hard Drive defrag is finished, DOWNLOAD mode will appear on the LCD display. At that time, power off the ImageRUNNER then turn the ImageRUNNER back on.
    Canon USA, Inc. Systems & Technical Support Division1-800-528-2830

that 1 n' 9 defrag method does not always work/ it will sometimes cause a partition issue later on/ that is why i always re load or update firmware , instead of waiting 30/40 min. to then have the screen stuck on lower 1/4 of defrag

why did u post Canon's support number ???
    their tech support people read from a procedure list/ and or put u on hold .

Field Knowledge/ and your own Troubleshooting Procedures will solve 80% of problems/ other 20% of issues end up being from end users

I already updated the firmware. The Canon support # is there because I cut and paste the defrag method from the knowledge base on Canon's web site, because you stated what did I defrag? You said I did a HHD check which is different.