Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Exclamation iRC3220 keep on warming up....

recently i faced 1 iRC3220 keep on warming up.....i had changed drum units - 4 colors , fixing unit. what will it cause? the screen show " please wait.....machine is warming up".....

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    iRC3220 keep on warming up....

Quote Originally Posted by jacky View Post
    recently i faced 1 iRC3220 keep on warming up.....i had changed drum units - 4 colors , fixing unit. what will it cause? the screen show " please wait.....machine is warming up".....

u could have a defective drum in one of the colors/ check DRUM values in service mode/ and or error codes for E020 listed

Check in service mode, * 2 & 8 *, under Copier > display > Dens. Look at the value for each individual color. The normal value would be between zero and one. If you have a color with a value around four or five you have an issue with the toner/starter concentration level for that color. By replacing that color drum unit you will temporarily resolve the issue due to the Developer Assembly being incorporated with the drum unit, which has the correct toner/starter concentration.
    To try and resolve this issue replace the Toner Cartridge Drive Assembly, FG6-8999-000, and the corresponding drum unit at the same time.

or

Try to re seat all the connections and DIMMs on the Main Controller. If re seating the connections fails to resolve this issue you may have to replace the Memory PCB or the DIMMS

or
    Remove the Delivery Vertical Path Unit on the left side of the machine. You will see a photo sensor PS5 Fixing Feeder Unit Open/Close Sensor sandwiched between two microsensors that actuate when closing the Fixing Feeder Unit. Clean that photo sensor as it fills up with dirt and dust. You may also experience an E004 0002 in the error history.

door..JPG
    ps5..JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teckat; 04-28-2010 at 09:22 PM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**