Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    Canon IR-C3200 with older C1 controller  Need help with software download

I feel your pain. I Been there as I said before. Gald to hear you resolved the issue.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Icing on the cake. I am ALL excited to go and resolve the issue at SECOND machine I mention previously in this thread. I go to this customer 1st thing this morning. Get the software loaded and I programmed the C1. I am sooo happy with myself. Then the customer tells me she knows that this is an OLDER controller and wants me to switch it to a newer controller. She then tells me she has a SECRET to share with me about how she knows she has an older controller - - - she hands me a complete copy of THIS thread. She went online and was searching for IR-C3200 with printing issues and found this thread on GOOGLE. Lucky me.
    Makes me wonder if I should ever post anything here ever again...

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    ROFL
    I'm surprised she didn't make the connection but I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'd think they would appreciate you going the extra mile and leaving no stone unturned.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    This site (and one or two others like it) is one of the greatest resources you will ever find.

Where else will you find hundreds of folks, just like yourself, willing to offer free information, without the formalities of who they work for?

It's a wonderful thing.

I have found (and provided) answers here that you'd have to look a long time for elsewhere.

Be proud of yourself for being so resourceful!
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Talking

That's ironic, its like being superhero in disguise.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCREWTAPE View Post
    That's ironic, its like being superhero in disguise.
    I think that being able to remain at least somewhat anonymous helps this site be so successful.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KenB View Post
    I think that being able to remain at least somewhat anonymous helps this site be so successful.

who..jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Smile Canon 3200 print controller

Can someone help. I have a two 3200's just got one of them only has 35K on it. The print controller is not communicating with the copier. LCD screen shows " please wait check cables" Cables are fine. Do need to install firm ware or configure hard drive with my lap top? And its not like my other 3200 there is no arrow in top left corner to get to printer functions. Just a tab for scanner / printer. can any one help?

Quote Originally Posted by kim0170 View Post
    Can someone help. I have a two 3200's just got one of them only has 35K on it. The print controller is not communicating with the copier. LCD screen shows " please wait check cables" Cables are fine. Do need to install firm ware or configure hard drive with my lap top? And its not like my other 3200 there is no arrow in top left corner to get to printer functions. Just a tab for scanner / printer. can any one help?
    You don't have to reload system software yet. Are you a tech or user??

I will give you something as to pre check your setup. But it would be wise if you would have a pro check out why your imagepass is not communicating properly. There might be a need for some advance skills on this product and situation. You configure everything from that tab called printer.
    Once the C1 communicates with the copier you will see and functions tab where most of the configuring is done from. Its a good thing that you do see the printer tab.
    Attached Files Attached Files