Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technical Analyst 100+ Posts remielee's Avatar

ir 2200i error code E000732-0001

hello guys do you know the error E000732-0001 of ir 2200i it said to the manual the main controller board but the problema is there no any other machine that i can use to test the board if its the problem, if you encountered this trouble please sir send me instructions and procedures it would be a great help to me. thanx in advance to all..

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remielee View Post
    hello guys do you know the error E000732-0001 of ir 2200i it said to the manual the main controller board but the problema is there no any other machine that i can use to test the board if its the problem, if you encountered this trouble please sir send me instructions and procedures it would be a great help to me. thanx in advance to all..

E732 Reader communication error

Check connection between the connector J1014 on the main controller PCB
    and the connector J409 on the reader controller PCB

Also firmware v36.03 addresses a E732 Issue/ if it pertains to your printer =imageRUNNER 2220N/ 2220i/ 3320N/ 3320i

Modification for E732 error
    which occurs when a HOST USB
    card board is equipped

>When a HOST-USB card board is installed, a
    E732 occurs. This has been corrected.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    Since this is an i series it has a couple extra exterior cables in the back. I'd check and/or replace those to start. There should be extra holders for them so the weight of the cable is not totally on the connector, I've seen a few come out of our shop without them.

Not that it can't happen, but I can't remember ever replacing a main controller on an ir2200. I'm curious has anyone else ever had to replace one? I've replaced plenty of HDD's, reinstalled system software, reseated RAM and connectors lots of times, but the only PCB I remember replacing was the power supply per some tech pub.

Smile

thanx for the help sir the error E000732-0001 was gone when i replaced the main controller board from ir 2200 but theres and error appear E602-0003 i try to bring back the old main controller board but nothings happend still the error E602-0003 and it said to the manual that it was a sector fault is detected on the hdd, is it needed to install a new system software? and because it was ir 2200i is it thesame firmware of ir 2200?wait for your reply guys thank you so much for the time and information that u shared to me, godbless the two of you sir

aassafir
    the problem is in the data cable from the scanner to the copier

aassafir
    thanx for the help sir the error E000732-0001 was gone when i replaced the main controller board from ir 2200 but theres and error appear E602-0003 i try to bring back the old main controller board but nothings happend still the error E602-0003 and it said to the manual that it was a sector fault is detected on the hdd, is it needed to install a new system software? and because it was ir 2200i is it thesame firmware of ir 2200?wait for your reply guys thank you so much for the time and information that u shared to me, godbless the two of you sir
    turn on the machine while holding 1 and 9 together and leave the machine about 20 mn till u get download mode

Quote Originally Posted by aassafir View Post
    turn on the machine while holding 1 and 9 together and leave the machine about 20 mn till u get download mode
    sir

thank you sir for the reply the ir 2200i is the same firmware of ir 2200? or not?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

sir

thank you sir for the reply the ir 2200i is the same firmware of ir 2200? or not?

Firmware is different / but if u have 2200i Firmware loaded on SST ir should also have the 2200/ just look on your Registered SST Firmware.

Why techs keep swapping pcb's for minor issues and causing more major issues, i will never understand

the Main Controller for the 2200i is different than the 2200/ u can not swap them

Head-Bang..JPG
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    Firmware is different / but if u have 2200i Firmware loaded on SST ir should also have the 2200/ just look on your Registered SST Firmware.

Why techs keep swapping pcb's for minor issues and causing more major issues, i will never understand

the Main Controller for the 2200i is different than the 2200/ u can not swap them

Head-Bang..JPG

thank you sir for the reply, actualy my co-tech swap the main controller board on the machine then when he back it again theres a new error appeard. when he test the main controller board from ir 2200i it works on the ir2200. when he use the controller board from ir 2200 to ir2200i a new error occured i told him to return back the old one but nothings happend the error e602-003 still there on the ir 2200i, any way i will try to look and check the machine thank you once again sir i will repost for the update. thnk you and godbless!!

Service Manager 250+ Posts hodgiepodgie's Avatar
    Connectors on adf . Chk all accs connectors