Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
    Spectre

Question SST 4Shared link broken password change?

Hello all

I have been looking for the SST and luckily found this comunity. I poured thru the forums and would like to say I'm genuinely impressed with the knowledge and atmosphere here

I dont mean to be one of those ppl that just sign on and demand something -read that in a post and I agree- but 4shared will not accept yourownfree as the password I suspect it was changed to prevent abuse \ leeching. Is there anything I can offer \ do to gain access to SST? In my profile I mention I am willing to aid wherever I can and that my strength is servers, networking and PCs in general so if I can lend a hand in that regard pls dont hesitate. Feel free to reply here or to my MSN: zyrocenus@hotmail.com
    EMail: Ryan@cqability.com

Although I seem to have missed it I would like to thank yourownfree for posting the file in the 1st place, it was thru searching the web that I found this very thread and led to me joinin this community I look forward to the days ahead and the learning experience this community brings

Spectre

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

it was changed

yes it was changed to keep the outside world from helping themselves. I made the mistake and gave the password in the post and man did that go over big. 4 shared was probably happy about that. Actually i am just using 4 shared to store the info. its free to a certain degree. If i pay a monthly fee of course i could get more space and blah blah blah blah. notice my name yourownfree.
    i just dont want to give out that info there to somebody surfing the net and just happens to stumble on it. I boo booed. type in sst and see what i mean. It is meant to be private and shared with ? my family at copytechnet?

Spectre

understandable

Completly understandable. Thanks for the reply

excell23
    @Yourownfree
    can you please give me access to the sst i'm searching it for weeks.
    you can answer me by mail axel@heckert-online.de

thx a lot

password

Please give password for download the SST.
    Thanks alot.

vramesh10
    hi friends..i am looking for sst tool and system software for IR 5000 copier? could any one please advise..

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    heres the problem with all this. sst by itself is useless. you need to download the system software for each machine or version you need. unpack it register it with sst etc. It can be quite complicated, and sometimes just doesn't work because the operator has a bad drive, or not on the hard drive list, selected wrong cable, wrong machine version etc. its not a simple thing to use. Even after reading the manual it still can be complicated until you actually do it.
    If Canon wanted the tool to be freely downloaded they would have made a free download site, but thats not the case. so if your lucky enough hopefully someone will help you, I dont think the forum should be a place where people think there is someone at a desk ready to take a help line phone call. there isn't. There are just techs helping each other, who have probs, but quite often i see just wants and one post, never see them again. Maybe your neighbor needs to get to know you first before he or she will loan you anything. a password is a sacred thing. whats yours?

abo laith

errors of 7161

hello every one interest in canon 7161

please if it possible to send all error in this copier..

also if it poosible how to inter the service mode

and please if it possible send it as atable..

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Canon service support tool

Another first poster wanting something and not having the courtesy to say please.

Fortnox

Canon SST for IP3300?

Hello,

I need the SST for Canon IP3300. Hae any body the right version for it.
    Send me a email to thomas__hahn@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot,
    Thomas

Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=

IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here