Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 100+ Posts linuxxpwin's Avatar
    Good Morning

I have completed a thorough check of everything once more, checking sensors, gears, motors, augers, actuators and everything is fine, gears are rotating fine manually, all soft and nice
    add tape to sensor where applicable, I can rest assure everything has been double checked, all mtr check in service mode, has turned out to be NG, all ot motor function are fine except for those with the y/m/c/bk motors sensors were check with voltmeter for resistance and is good.

Now awaiting DC Controller.

Linuxxpwin

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    E025-003 irc3380

Quote Originally Posted by linuxxpwin View Post
    Good Morning

I have completed a thorough check of everything once more, checking sensors, gears, motors, augers, actuators and everything is fine, gears are rotating fine manually, all soft and nice
    add tape to sensor where applicable, I can rest assure everything has been double checked, all mtr check in service mode, has turned out to be NG, all ot motor function are fine except for those with the y/m/c/bk motors sensors were check with voltmeter for resistance and is good.

Now awaiting DC Controller.

Linuxxpwin
    Sounds like your doing all the right stuff, Let me know if the dc controller fixes this for you. We have never fixed an E025 with that part yet. For us it has always been a wiring or connector issue or toner clog or those sensors like teckat posted.
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

I have just learn something new this morning from the owner of the machine, in which they said water got into the machine from the Front, I did some water stains, but never anything of it, it is only this morning I learn about the water situation.

What a bummer!

Linuxxpwin

SanDiegoCopierRepair.com 1,000+ Posts
    E025-003 irc3380

That info would have been very useful to you earlier! That certainly changes how you would begin to diagnose the trouble. Were those water stains in a spot where water may have gotten on the relay board that teckat showed a pic of in his post? Where exactly were these water stains you saw?
    Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough- San Diego Copier Repair.com

Basically centered on the frame area, under the waste toner bottle no physical area where it may have tracked down. Well that would led to believe that water may have got into the toner housing and clogged toner but no it is all good there. Everything still stands as before.

DC CONTROLLER. yep lolol

Linuxxpwin