Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    The issue is on the pc side of the equation, not the copier side. If you are limiting copies per ID, why not limit the prints? The id/password window is brought up on units that have the driver set up to use job accounting. If you are attempting to limit who makes what on the copier, you should require the same of them with printing. You use the same credentials to allow printing as you do to make copies. If no password is required to log onto the copier to make copies, leave that field blank on the popup window for print jobs.

mfcm
    erm izzit mean i cant to bypass the department id/password in window?i just wonder why some of the laptop doesnt need the deparmtent id/password to print but some of the been asked for it even those laptop using same driver printer..

mfcm

Re: IR3300 ip setting

hi,sorry need again opinion from all you..
    the situation like below..
    1.my working area using static ip for internet connection
    2.so the copier also connected to the internet line using switch which source from nearest wireless router
    3.the prob now i cant get reply when ping between any pc on the same line to to the copier..also from copier to other static ip cant get reply.
    4.when i try to set back the copier ip address.save and turn off the main power for few minutes,i check back the ip not as what i key in..its show 192.168.0.xxx.not same as my working static ip 10.xxx.xxx.xxx..the dns alsno changed.

so any solution that i could do?owh yeah the pc that connected to the same switch as the copier can use internet.. tq for your reply