Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ir6570 setting

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

ir6570 setting

n ir6570 itz not displaying express copy button on the screen, accidently i had made some changes in settins , how can i make it defaul plz help , also how can i set A4 as auto paper plz help

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    ir6570 setting

Quote Originally Posted by universaltvm View Post
    n ir6570 itz not displaying express copy button on the screen, accidently i had made some changes in settins , how can i make it defaul plz help , also how can i set A4 as auto paper plz help
    if u have A4 selected on the display and go to store this in Additional Functions>Copy Settings>Standard Settings>Store and by selecting Yes on the prompt, it will make the machine always default toA4 when the machine is powered On or the Reset button is pushed
    Also In Common Settings > Register Paper Type.

To configure the copy function(s) to display on the LCD for the following devices:

5070 / 5570 / 6570 / C3170 / C5870U / C6870U / 8070 / 9070 / 105+

1. Hit the Additional Functions button.

2. Press 'Copy Settings'.

3. Select 'Screen Display Setting'.

4. Choose between the 'Regular Copy Only', 'Regular and Express Copy', or 'Express Copy Only' options.

* If the 'Regular and Express Copy' option is selected, there is a 'Regular Copy Screen Priority' setting that can be configured to 'On' or 'Off'. If 'On' is selected, then when the main power switch is turned on, the Regular Copy screen is displayed. If 'Off' is selected, then when the main power switch is turned on, the Express Copy screen is displayed.

5. Hit OK.

Additional Information

All imageRUNNER-iR Series, All Color Enabled imageRUNNER Models, All imagePRESS Series Adding 'Shortcut' Buttons to the Express Copy Screen via the Standard Key Settings
    add 'shortcut' buttons for commonly selected features to the Express Copy screen on the copier control panel?

There are configurable 'shortcut' buttons or standard keys for the Express Copy screen on the copier control panel. You can configure the Express Copy screen to display up to 5 set keys or up to 10 set keys. Standard keys are also available for the regular Copy screen.
    Perform the following steps to configure the Express Copy screen's standard keys:
    1. Press the [Additional Functions] button, then select [Copy Settings] > [Standard Key Settings for Express Copy Screen], or press the 'Register frequently used keys' shortcut button on the Express Copy screen.

2. The 'Standard Key Settings for Express Copy Screen' dialog box is displayed. Select the number of Standard Keys to be available ('Up to 5' or 'Up to 10').

3. Select a Standard Key and hit [Settings] to configure it.

4. Scroll through the 'Group' section which lists the available options to create a shortcut button for. Select an option (ex. Job Build) and hit [OK]. A shortcut for this selected feature will now display on the Express Copy screen.

Note that selecting [No Settings] from the 'Group' list will remove that shortcut button from the Express Copy screen.
    5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second standard key, selecting a different option from the 'Group' list (ex. 400%). A second shortcut for this other selected feature will now display on the Express Copy screen. Repeat again for each shortcut button you wish to display on the Express Copy screen.

Last edited by teckat; 07-30-2010 at 03:49 AM.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    THANKS A LOT

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    ir6570 setting

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**