Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: jam in iR6000

Professional Print 100+ Posts

jam in iR6000

Dear all
    faced problem in iR6000 that is jaming before the paper entering directly into fixing,fixing motor ok ,back gear fs5-3809 ok also ,machine represent new
    no any error
    jam codes 0110,0202,010c
    can help plz

Learned a lot will become an expert

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts
    jam in iR6000

What about the fixing gear.

Did you inspect the fuser unit.

Do the fixing and pressure roller turn when you turn the fixing knob.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Man About Town 250+ Posts CanonSco's Avatar
    With limited info , this could be quite a few things.
    What mileage is on the machine? Does it do it from all paper sources?
    Is the paper square , as in not skewed when it jams? How intermittent is it?
    How is your registration? Does it make it to the fuser at all? ( fuser gears ok? )

As far as 0110 / 0202 jams on the T-Bed goes , It could be the T-Bed itself needing replaced. Could be an issue with reg including the guides ( check they are at the correct height ). I have had jams with skewed copies that turned out to be a spacer on the Dev seized ( this also gave me 0110 jams on the t-bed )
    Yes, I am a nerd.
    Gaming PC - check. Raspberry Pi - Check. Custom ROM on phone - check. Thick glasses - check.

Professional Print 100+ Posts
    NO any problem in the temp. it's ok,paper not skewed when it jams occur,registration ok
    tomorrow i will going again to check for delivery motor,post again
    which has troubled me that new machine did not hurt,counter 2000 only
    thanks screwtape,canonsco,and all friends

Learned a lot will become an expert

You have probably covered this already but does it jam when doing single sets ( not going down into the turnaround area) I have had probs with the duplex flapper that gets indentations on the teeth and a reversal motor that has failed.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Anonther thing to check is there is a white arm with a spring on it attached to the black flapper under the sep claw unit that gets bad alot to check it hold the white arm in one position and wiggle the black part the way it moves and if there is any free play the white arm needs to be changed after you take it off you will see a tiny hairline crack in it. The part# is FB5-3394-010 Also if jamming when making sets I've had to change the int and external and diverter rollers also on a lot of these machines.

Technician 250+ Posts
    I am still real new at this, but once again my limited experience tells me to try simple first. Clean and check the transfer/separation corona assembly. If it gets dirty, it fails to pull the paper down to make the "gap" into the fuser and hits just above it - thus a jam just in front of the fuser without the paper being crumpled.

Again, I am new but it seems like the paper is before the fixing assembly so anything in or after the fixing assembly is probably not the issue.

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    There is a gear that drives the transport bed belts. It is on the back side near the fixing gears. It will strip and cause jamming. You did say the back gear was ok and gave the number(but I don't know the number) so you may have checked this. I would also make sure the bed fan is working.