Technician

Unhappy Message constant open door Ir2270

hello
    I have a big problem with an 2270 go, I get the message constantly RIGHT SIDE DOOR CLOSE RAND I changed the door switch, I changed the Power Supply, the Dc controller and all plates have the machine, I measured at j309 conector that reach the 24v and go, luckily have another well for testing, but the result is the same, the message remains
    It is a very rare breakdown, please apply for help

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Message constant open door Ir2270

Quote Originally Posted by masky View Post
    hello
    i have a big problem with an 2270 go, i get the message constantly right side door close rand i changed the door switch, i changed the power supply, the dc controller and all plates have the machine, i measured at j309 conector that reach the 24v and go, luckily have another well for testing, but the result is the same, the message remains
    it is a very rare breakdown, please apply for help

right lower door assembly
    fu5-2030-000- check or replace these two springs on door

DOOR.JPG
    Also From and old tech pub/ found this>>>
    2270/2870/3570/4570 ="Close The Main Units Right Cover"
    check the intermediate connector behind the DC Controller from J314, an 11 pin connector. You won't see J314 in your general circuit diagram as there is a misprint. There are 2 J315's shown in the general circuit diagram a 3 pin and an 11 pin. The 11 pin J315 connector is really J314 on the DC Controller. This connector can be traced back to the intermediate connector. Reseat this 11 pin connector (J314) to resolve the message " Close The Main Units Right Cover".

MORE OLD TECH PUB INFO>

May 30, 2007
    imageRUNNER 2230 / 2830 / 3530 / 2270 / 2870 / 3570 / 4570 / 3025 / 3030 / 3035 / 3045 'Close Right Side Door Message' will not clear from the Display Panel.

"Close Right Side Door Message'" will not clear from the Display Panel.
    Microswitch MSW2 was found not to be actuating properly. Microswitch MSW2 is actuated by linkage from the right side door.

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

jayadieko

Re: Message constant open door Ir2270

hello
    I have a big problem with an 2270 go, I get the message constantly RIGHT SIDE DOOR CLOSE RAND I changed the door switch, I changed the Power Supply, the Dc controller and all plates have the machine, I measured at j309 conector that reach the 24v and go, luckily have another well for testing, but the result is the same, the message remains
    have you solve your problem? i have same problem with you

amansain2

Quote Originally Posted by jayadieko View Post
    have you solve your problem? i have same problem with you
    my canon ir2270 right cover not close

Also I had this problem. When you push in on the door the message goes away and if you keep it pushed in you can make copies. But if you release the door it will give you a paper jam or it will show the message to close the door. It ended up being the FK2-0384-000 SWITCH, MICRO. Figure 102 , part #27 in the manual. Might want to check it.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Message constant open door Ir2270

Quote Originally Posted by amansain2 View Post
    my canon ir2270 right cover not close
    check the condition of the 2 springs that keep tension on the locking arms of the lower right door (spring part number; FU5-2030-000). Uneven pressure of the springs causes the door to open when paper passes the middle paper feed assembly. PS17 will then indicate an open door indication.

Problem :

Solution :
    In this case, microswitch MSW2 was found not to be actuating properly.
    Microswitch MSW2 is actuated by linkage from the right side door.

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

hello
    hi me facing same problem.changed all but the issue remains.if u have any solution pls share

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    right lower door assembly
    fu5-2030-000- check or replace these two springs on door

DOOR.JPG
    Also From and old tech pub/ found this>>>
    2270/2870/3570/4570 ="Close The Main Units Right Cover"
    check the intermediate connector behind the DC Controller from J314, an 11 pin connector. You won't see J314 in your general circuit diagram as there is a misprint. There are 2 J315's shown in the general circuit diagram a 3 pin and an 11 pin. The 11 pin J315 connector is really J314 on the DC Controller. This connector can be traced back to the intermediate connector. Reseat this 11 pin connector (J314) to resolve the message " Close The Main Units Right Cover".

MORE OLD TECH PUB INFO>

May 30, 2007
    imageRUNNER 2230 / 2830 / 3530 / 2270 / 2870 / 3570 / 4570 / 3025 / 3030 / 3035 / 3045 'Close Right Side Door Message' will not clear from the Display Panel.

Microswitch MSW2 was found not to be actuating properly. Microswitch MSW2 is actuated by linkage from the right side door.

hi I have replaced that j314 harness and DC controller.still the message is there.changed microswitch and all boards but message remains

The problem started with e00227 code and I replaced scanner board and power supply after that I got this msg
    I have interchanged same parts to other machine and they are all good.any solution