Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Scanner

rsrajasalem

Scanner

I am using canon ir c 3170i but i dont have scanner software if anybody haivng kindly send to me

Service Manager 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsrajasalem View Post
    I am using canon ir c 3170i but i dont have scanner software if anybody haivng kindly send to me
    color scangear - canon website
    adobe, cutepdf professional etc. - google, isohunt etc....

you can have it without asking someone to send it to you!!!!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Scanner

Quote Originally Posted by rsrajasalem View Post

Color Network ScanGear v2.23 link below
    Color Network ScanGear v2.23

Version 2.30 will work with all the newer Canon color copiers.

Run the EXE you just downloaded. By default the EXE unpacks the contents of the EXE to your TEMP folder.

TEMP FOLDER LOCATION on Windows 2000 through XP : C:\Documents and Settings\NameofUser\Local Settings\Temp

TEMP FOLDER LOCATION on Vista through Windows 7 : C:\Users\NameofUser\AppData\Local\Temp

Launch the setup file located within the TEMP folder and go through the prompts to install the ScanGear Tool.

Once installed, you will need to launch the ScanGear Tool and input the IP address of the copier. Make sure it connects successfully by click the "Test Connection" button.

Now you can Scan with the copier.

Now walk over to your Canon copier. Press the big SCAN button to switch the copier into SCAN mode.

Select the "Online" option to force the SCAN mode on. (It will start searching for the ScanGear client on your computer)

Place the document you are wanting to scan into the feeder tray on top of the Canon Copier. (It will not start scanning until feeder tray has paper in it)

On your computer, select Scan (black and white or color) and then the computer will begin scanning your documents.

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**