Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SST, NAVI, Firmware & Manuals

I have SST, the latest techpubs and other stuff and it`s all free to download just follow the link below, don`t belittle yourself by asking for stuff here, have some dignity.
    Seems like some posters here are just waiting for an opportunity to insult techs who ask for stuff. I am appalled and ashamed to read some of their posts.
    Here is the link Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    If you don`t find what you`re looking for, email me at john@techmanualarchives.com

If anyone thinks that this is FREE advertising, they are full of shit and can go fu_k themselves.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_sacrifice View Post
    I have SST, the latest techpubs and other stuff and it`s all free to download just follow the link below, don`t belittle yourself by asking for stuff here, have some dignity.
    Seems like some posters here are just waiting for an opportunity to insult techs who ask for stuff. I am appalled and ashamed to read some of their posts.
    Here is the link Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    If you don`t find what you`re looking for, email me at john@techmanualarchives.com

If anyone thinks that this is FREE advertising, they are full of shit and can go fu_k themselves.

Poster is back with this worthless web site/ looking for free advertising to promote junk mail /

nice way to get a virus by clicking on and downloading old pdf's

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

Poster is back with this worthless web site/ looking for free advertising to promote junk mail /

You don`t have a life? Why don`t you go do something with the family for a change and stop hanging around here like a lost puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_sacrifice View Post
    You don`t have a life? Why don`t you go do something with the family for a change and stop hanging around here like a lost puppy.

All I need to do is count my money/ and monitor my service techs

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

Yes, the popups install virii on your PC. You've been warned.

'You don`t have a life? Why don`t you go do something with the family for a change and stop hanging around here like a lost puppy.'

Teckat is one of the more helpful posters on this board. What is it you do here? Besides make trouble and advertise for free?

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    'You don`t have a life? Why don`t you go do something with the family for a change and stop hanging around here like a lost puppy.'

Teckat is one of the more helpful posters on this board. What is it you do here? Besides make trouble and advertise for free?
    There u go again with this free advertising accusation, what am I advertising?
    Teckat is very helpful here, I do acknowledge that and I am great full like everyone else but he has an attitude problem and the fact that he hangs out here all the time indicates another underlying problem, more of a personal nature I suppose.

All I ask is for you people to be nice, what is wrong with that? what you call hand out, I would call "Aid"
    The Bible says "Gave and ye shall receive"

What? And YOU don't have an attitude problem? It's threads like this one and other ones you've started that really show your attitude. And you have the nerve to tell others to go away. Why don't YOU go away since you offer no help here and I say it again that you only cause trouble here. I can assure you that if a vote were taken, you'd be out the fucking door. But I'm not going to start a thread like you did asshole. It's only because the sysop here is too busy fucking around on Facebook to tend to this site as he should be that that thread is still on this site.
    You should take your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    What? And YOU don't have an attitude problem? It's threads like this one and other ones you've started that really show your attitude. And you have the nerve to tell others to go away. Why don't YOU go away since you offer no help here and I say it again that you only cause trouble here. I can assure you that if a vote were taken, you'd be out the fucking door. But I'm not going to start a thread like you did asshole. It's only because the sysop here is too busy fucking around on Facebook to tend to this site as he should be that that thread is still on this site.
    You should take your own advice.
    I can sense that you are very upset, you have no one but yourself to blame, you and teckat try to Police this site like it belongs to you guys alone. Most people don`t know teckat`s identity but you Paul on the other hand have so much more to loose. You have a lot going on I must say, you would be just fine if you would only let others be, like I always say "Live and let others live"