Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts cweber0531's Avatar

Canon IRC4080 E00007-0001

I don't have the SM for this model. Is this error fixing assembly or transfer belt? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts android790's Avatar
    Displacement of top fuser belt. If the belts are in good shape u can recal them. Every time i had that code I had to replace the fuser. But it never hurts to inspect.
    Yes, I am here to fix your machine. No, your machine went out of warranty 18 years ago.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cweber0531 View Post
    I don't have the SM for this model. Is this error fixing assembly or transfer belt? Thanks in advance for any responses.

U need to remove unit to inspect /belt position/ and for broken teeth on small brown gears

Fixing Unit_TP07-168.pdf
    E007 TP07-1.pdf
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts

After replacing it. Its always good to have the machine up to date with firmware.
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts

I hope you dont have contract with customer.

Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post

explain that please,

either way,contract or not machine needs to be fixed

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Either the contract eats the cost of a fuser, or the customer does,,, at any rate, the copier will not be fixed without that cost being offset by someone...

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Remove the fixing unit with the drive assy (motor) attached and place on the level workplace. rotate the drive motor and while the belts are moving around visually inspect the belts for damages or tears.

If they are undamaged u can move them back to center position by moving the belt up or down with the displacement mechanism next to the motor. U can turn the displacement gears with a flat blade screwdriver and them keep rotating the belt until its in center position.

If the machine warms up fine, u can run Copier, Function, Fixing, UHP-S and LHP-S. To test and recalibrate the belts.

If the are above 250000 i toss em anyway, problem will come back within several thousand prints.

Af

East Coast Imaging 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fer View Post
    Remove the fixing unit with the drive assy (motor) attached and place on the level workplace. rotate the drive motor and while the belts are moving around visually inspect the belts for damages or tears.

If they are undamaged u can move them back to center position by moving the belt up or down with the displacement mechanism next to the motor. U can turn the displacement gears with a flat blade screwdriver and them keep rotating the belt until its in center position.

If the are above 250000 i toss em anyway, problem will come back within several thousand prints.
    Nicely explained..
    Canon Copier Repair Service. Sales, Parts & Toner. NYC/NJ area. Contact:East Coast Imaging Solutions,LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Fer View Post

If the machine warms up fine, u can run Copier, Function, Fixing, UHP-S and LHP-S. To test and recalibrate the belts.

Af

I already posted two Pdf's for poster to view and inspect on the Fixin Unit
    /all procedures related to unit are in there
    that belt position work around, only works if the inside of belt is not damaged/ the pealing of the inside metal roller surface, (which is caused by the unprotected face of the thermoswitch) as it bunches up causes the belt to drift out of position

u never should run a UHP-S/ LHP-S ON A used/old Fix UNIT