If all that other good advice fails to solve the problem, maybe the drum needs replaced.
Soory for delyt, the value of vl1t is betwen 60 and 70.
After i turn of potencial control, there were no change.
What if i dissasseblay laser unit,and clean, have anybody tray this.
Second quastion; if i change the value of laser (copier adjust laser) there are four valua , which value i can cange?
I have replace, drum, but still no results.
Is it doing it from both the copy and print functions or just one?
Are the glass, mirrors, and lenses clean? Is there any dusting on the laser unit?
**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**
that's a good reason.
copy is the same, print or copy
1. Can you post the original and copy?
2. The original isn't a jpeg or other picture file is it?
3. The copier isn't defaulted to photo of mixed mode is it?
4. Same problem on all print drawers?
5. Dedicated power breaker? Is it on a carpet? (these are going to be my standard two questions forever)
6. I shouldn't have to ask but is it OEM toner, or has anyone ever put in a generic?
7. Did anyone ever try to refill the toner cartridge with waste toner? HA! (forum joke)
8. What kind and weight of paper are you using?
9. So basically all coronas and drum are new and replaced with new oem?
Try this. Rig the door so you can see inside. Make many prints and deliberately jam it when there's prints in every part of the machine in the pathway:
A. Is the pretransfered toner on the drum a good solid black?
B. Is the prefused toner on the paper under the drum a good solid black?
C. Is the postfuser toner a good solid black. It will be shinier and not as charcoal looking b/c of the wax component but should still be good and dark.