Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MikeGozna

Scanning Problem IR C2880i

Hi
    1. I have changed my computor and now I cant scan from my copier. Can someoe please give me a step by step of how to set up scanning from my IRC2880 to my computer. I have named the computor, (Host) Mike.
    Also can anyone tell me the best printer or other drivers to download and run with this machine. I am running with Windows 7 64bit O.S. Thankyou in advance.

2. Where is the best place to buy / download a full set of user / installation / operating manuals for my IRC 2880i copier, printer, scanner. (see previous post for further questions) Thankyou again in advance.

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGozna View Post
    Hi
    1. I have changed my computor and now I cant scan from my copier. Can someoe please give me a step by step of how to set up scanning from my IRC2880 to my computer. I have named the computor, (Host) Mike.
    Also can anyone tell me the best printer or other drivers to download and run with this machine. I am running with Windows 7 64bit O.S. Thankyou in advance.

2. Where is the best place to buy / download a full set of user / installation / operating manuals for my IRC 2880i copier, printer, scanner. (see previous post for further questions) Thankyou again in advance.

Link for download drivers

http://software.canon-europe.com/

If you need manuals:
    manuals4you

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

How were you scanning before you swapped PC's?
    If it was a shared folder you will have to reconnect to that shared folder. The 2880 comes with universal send so you can also set it up for scan to email as well. Might be worth your time and money to have a tech take care of this for you.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.