Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jwalton4th

ir3300 system software

Refurbishing a ir3300 for a client. The only thing left to do is to install the system software on the bad hdd that had to be replaced. Can somebody please provide me the system software for a ir3300 to my email, jwalton4th@gmail.com? Also, I am aware that there are two different versions of system software. This is the ir3300 that has had a NIC added to it. It is not a ir3300i which comes with the NIC.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I have SST software as well. Only need the system software.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    ir3300 system software

What a surprise, 1st post and he wants something.
    What are you offering in return for this software?

jwalton4th
    Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    What a surprise, 1st post and he wants something.
    What are you offering in return for this software?
    Quite the welcoming committee... How about a helpful attitude from my 20 years of IT experience if somebody asks a favor or question of me, which I already provide in my local area? I have already read many of your responses and I'm not interested in paying you money or dealing with your negative responses. This is a forum based site and meant to assist people in their copier technical questions or requirements. If there isn't anyone that can help me, I will pay the Authorized Canon Dealer instead to do it. I am just interested in saving my client money and learning a new skill as well.

Would anybody else care to help?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    ir3300 system software

Had you bothered to read the rules of the site, you wouldn't have posted. To make money you have to spend money.

jwalton4th
    Quote Originally Posted by manuals4you View Post
    Had you bothered to read the rules of the site, you wouldn't have posted. To make money you have to spend money.
    And had you responded in a more friendly manner, you might have received more interest from me. So carry on and harass somebody else so those of us who have work to do are not distracted.

Thanks.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    ir3300 system software

Jwalton, it's nothing personal at you specifically, but if you followed the forum for a while, you'd have noticed that people who ask for stuff (and not just technical help) on their first post are one hunded a dime. So it's just natural that people are wary of your post - M4Y is just a little more vocal than the majority here

If someone helps you, that's good - I won't just because that brand isn't in my books. But, whether you get your help for this particular problem of yours, don't just go away: hang around from time to time, help some others, ask for technical help and join the discussions. You'll see that as soon as you get some post count a little bit of reputation you'll see that you'll get that help you need much easier.

My 0,02€

Cheers!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

jwalton4th
    Thank you Mr Who. I will hang around. Copier Technical services have not been my specialty but I am getting involved with more small business IT clients who are requesting help on their older units. I expect to be coming back to this site often. Thanks for your input.

hello jwalton ...you are true ..this plumber men .is bad ..l don't know ...it is always the admin of copytechnet or no ..he still said he sell her technical document ..and he forget it have it have many helpful technician in our copytechnet ..me tech zaza assistante with other technician in many technical something ..echanging some technical document ..and some other better idea ..so l agree yourself ...and l joint in your opinion ..take car ..
    BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    ir3300 system software

Quote Originally Posted by jwalton4th View Post
    Refurbishing a ir3300 for a client. The only thing left to do is to install the system software on the bad hdd that had to be replaced. Can somebody please provide me the system software for a ir3300 to my email, jwalton4th@gmail.com? Also, I am aware that there are two different versions of system software. This is the ir3300 that has had a NIC added to it. It is not a ir3300i which comes with the NIC.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I have SST software as well. Only need the system software.
    you will also need a canon cable (USB to parallel) to connect to this device unless you have a parallel port on your laptop. PM me if you want more specifics.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    ir3300 system software

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    you will also need a canon cable (USB to parallel) to connect to this device unless you have a parallel port on your laptop. PM me if you want more specifics.
    Actually that cable would come in handy to flash some old Konica Minolta machines. Can you give me specifics (part number, approx. price, etc)?

Cheers!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!