Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hard drive report needed

mr. tecket usa is 3% area in the world. you sat there and said everything crap. In our language there is a proverb that when cat close its eyes it think the whole world become dark. i am not a slave to canon. try to come out from your hut . how long canon give warranty to hdd.1 year, 2year. i give 5years warranty to my hard disk. i will give 8years warranty for you. can you prove it is crape. canon engineers may trained you. so you follow them. but we learn from machine. i am proud to say a idiot. because i don't want to be a slave. even if canon stop toner i know how to formulate toner. coz my formulation for hp laser printer gave same yield as the original cartridge. don't think that if posted 10 replies they are junior. 20,000 replies means not a genius. as you Analyze machines try to think others thought. your people is poor in that. hereafter change the name "copytechnet" to "usatechnet"

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Hard drive report needed

Quote Originally Posted by rosaro75 View Post
    mr. tecket usa is 3% area in the world. you sat there and said everything crap. In our language there is a proverb that when cat close its eyes it think the whole world become dark. i am not a slave to canon. try to come out from your hut . how long canon give warranty to hdd.1 year, 2year. i give 5years warranty to my hard disk. i will give 8years warranty for you. can you prove it is crape. canon engineers may trained you. so you follow them. but we learn from machine. i am proud to say a idiot. because i don't want to be a slave. even if canon stop toner i know how to formulate toner. coz my formulation for hp laser printer gave same yield as the original cartridge. don't think that if posted 10 replies they are junior. 20,000 replies means not a genius. as you Analyze machines try to think others thought. your people is poor in that. hereafter change the name "copytechnet" to "usatechnet"

You have absolutely no idea what I was referring to.
    Who cares if you have 1 Million HDD's. And who cares if you can formulate your own toner.

If you want to promote yourself and sell your HDD's & Toner - do it on eBay and not here.

I did not attack you, only your useless bragging statement about HDD's.
    You do not know me personally, and your statements toward me are unwarranted.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hard drive report needed

this is not a market place. i never sell anything to anyone using this forum. i don't like that too. i said i have enough source to servive for some more days. this is not promotion. i said i know the formulation for toner means i gave the formulation some other.they follow it and making money. for my products i have my own market.i can't finish my orders till now. no need to advertise. hereafter i put a foot note as "this not advertisement" under the replies. so don't worry.be cool.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Hard drive report needed

**Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hard drive report needed

ok. turn off fm radio. try to do some useful work. bye