Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    majety

Scanning Problem

Hi, recently i upgraded my system with new processor and motherboard. My operating system is Windows XP. When i opened Network Scangear tool, it is displaying my scanner and i am able to test the scanner when i clicked on "Test Connection". But when i am trying to scan the documents using photoshop, it is displaying the following error

An Internal error has occurred (code : 1000) The scanner driver will be quitted.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Scanning Problem

so it sounds like you kept the same HDD with your system and everything worked fine before the upgrade of your processor and motherboard...That being said I would uninstall the NWSG tool and download the latest version from Canon USA and reload.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

majety
    Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    so it sounds like you kept the same HDD with your system and everything worked fine before the upgrade of your processor and motherboard...That being said I would uninstall the NWSG tool and download the latest version from Canon USA and reload.
    HI charm5496 , well i already got the idea of reinstalling driver with latest downloaded from canon usa website and i had done this already, but still the problem persists..

plz give me an advice.

benjammin

Scanning problem

Make sure Windows Live Essentials 2011 isn't installed. I have seen this cause conflict problems with network scangear. Uninstall it and try again.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Scanning Problem

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin View Post
    Make sure Windows Live Essentials 2011 isn't installed. I have seen this cause conflict problems with network scangear. Uninstall it and try again.

that post was from 3 months ago
    Wake up Coffee.JPG
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

benjammin
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    that post was from 3 months ago
    Wake up Coffee.JPG
    Well you must not be a copier tech then because you would know that there are multiple solutions to problems and that if people search for something in the future they might find this post useful.

Think you better get a cup of coffee yourself sonny.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Well you must not be a copier tech then because you would know that there are multiple solutions to problems and that if people search for something in the future they might find this post useful.

Your wisdom would be better applied to a more current problem.

As to Teckat not being a tech, you might take the time to read his title,,, you don't become a field supervisor without having spent years and years in the trenches...

4000+ posts helping people in this forum. You have 2 posts here and you are already calling him out? This is not how I would advise using your talents. Find a more current thread, and dazzle us with your aptitude...

Just some friendly advice from an old fart...

Scanning Problem

well SONNY - i have been Tech / Manager & Supervisor for over 26 years- i have trained more people then u see in one year

if you read the full post, the original poster is using XP & never supplied their solution

all they had to do was re-install Scangear

benjammin
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    well SONNY - i have been Tech / Manager & Supervisor for over 26 years- i have trained more people then u see in one year

if you read the full post, the original poster is using XP & never supplied their solution

all they had to do was re-install Scangear
    Oh wow you're so cool. I wouldn't be bragging about being a copier tech for 26 years. Get a life.

Scanning Problem

Oh wow you're so cool. I wouldn't be bragging about being a copier tech for 26 years. Get a life.

I have a life in my $500,000 Home/