Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    crans

canon MG5210 / MG5220 / MG5230 / MG5240 / MG5250 / MG5270 / MG5280

looking to aquire the service tool software for this model . In my service manual shows Service Tool Version 1.081 required.

What i can offer is
    service manuals for the ones above and also the Canon Pixma iP1200 - iP1600 - iP2200 Service Tool & service Manual

email Gamer2themax@hotmail.com

Thanks ever one

crans
    my gess is no one gets into home use printers. Ive been scouring the net and cant find it in all the normal places.

crans
    Arrggg found the 1.050 but its to old to talk to my printer. any one with asfonline axx i would be more then willing to help you with what ever you might need. Some chips reballed console fixed some crapy manual you have 30 copys of. Pm me if u can help

crans
    ok i know some one must have it. Looks like people want some $$ so will 240.655 MXN do it ?? just pm me or email

Thanks

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    Not a lot of people work on the consumer products, the service channel for that stuff is usually where you bought the machine. Like for instance, Staple, OfficeMax, etc if you would have bought it in the U.S. Part of the pricing of an object has to do with the support organization behind that product. Cheap prices do not provide for service. Most consumer grade items are plug and play,, and when they don't play well anymore they get pitched.

crans
    Yes its sad and true what we buy now are considered disposable electronics .

I do relies that most on this form are use to working on commercial units and not consumer but the tool required to set the eprom to Canada instead of USA is only for those with access to asfonline . Com my hopes where that some one on this forum might have access to it or might have saved it in collection.

I’m guessing IL never acquire it or at the time I will this thing will be pitched.

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    I have searched the ASF site, and can find nothing on the printers you indicated , sorry!

crans
    Argg.. Ok coming soon to youtube One Canon MG5220 + M-1000 = FIXED!!!

crans
    Sweet thanks every one and that one person supper thanks..