Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IRC 3200N screen blanking out

Re: IRC 3200N screen blanking out

Quote Originally Posted by zahnzplace View Post
    Hello, I too am having this issue.

Teckat used an anagram "MSW" it appears I am clueless to what this means my assumption is a micro switch of some sort?

Insight is appreciated, as I start the brain salad surgery on my old friend this week.

Thanks!

i was referring to the Micro Switches below / when u slide the fuser in these switches must close together-
    that sensor also needs cleaning

iR3200 Fuser Switches.JPG

what exactly is your issue ??????????
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

zahnzplace

As previously noted by several others, the data processes and or the copy process begins, and just as the unit starts to print the unit stops, the screen goes blank, I coin it as the unit chokes. In checking some of the suggested solutions, This 3220, I did not see any thing titled multicast as previously outlined, in the service screens... I will note the unit has been in a Church office for many years, so an internal cleaning and dust removal is called for, I have never opened up the back of this unit, only gently vacuumed any dust, cobwebs and the like.

On another note I just replaced the entire fuser, and it went for two weeks before this issue surfaced. I checked over all the settings, And I still need to research a bit more, but it is possible the secretary deleted the Meap info, as one screen notes there is no settings, and I do not recall what info was on that screen. We have the set up disks, if it comes down to that, but that will be a last resort to F-Disk or the like.

Thanks for the update I will look closely at the fuser and see if anything is out of place. I also have access to the Service manual, but I feel that it is very unhelpful sometimes.

Thank you!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Hello Guys
    this problem i face it too much and some times it solved with me by cleaning the RAM and some times i changed all the MFC

make sure that the machine is not stuck near the Wall some times the Fan of the MFC get overHeat clean the filter

regards
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough