Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alan Aya
    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    Hi, just now i had try on this,
    i close the sensor inside, the machine can be print.
    but i will need to put back this thing
    Attachment 8972

i need to sell the machine.....
    if i add on finisher can solve it?????(now i think i catch some point..-.-")

thanks for teching...
    Canon.Tech is correct, the FLAG, FULL DETECT P/No: FC5-0798-000 was missing, you need to fit the flag in order for the machine to function well without the bridge unit and the Finisher.

Technician
    hai, thanks all of you guys giving comment and sorry for late reply,

for the IRC3380i, i had 1 more unit machine was with inner by-bass tray and without finisher, but can print out just like normal,
    i swap inner by-bass tray, and exit unit, and check all setting OUT-TRAY & IN-TRAY in ACC option, and also also -comment settings > printing priority, both are same, but not even done on the problems machine.

i think it will be problem between inner tray connection to board behind, i am realy tired to check agian, then i just take out the sensor and withouht inner tray for close case.

DSC01205.JPG

but now....
    the machine print out with very blur......-.-"

i think i am very "lucky", the frist case was prompt E0003-0002, and i sovle it when i
    done search the ways solve in this awesome fourm and your guys awesome comment after two days on the error code, but now......

i done change the whole drum unit + transfer unit + toner tank, the problems solve, but how to check what's going on on the unit?
    i looked from outside everything just as same, is it need to change belt?

this is super machine+super technican case.....

Technician
    now the machine drum unit prompt me insert drum cartridege for all color....how? and why?

i fix properly for those units and srew it but even done, it's same when i put the unit to others machine. i really mind to burn off it...-.-"(just kidding, i am at singapore, serious on law...XP)

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    canon IRC3380i, remove paper from output tray.....Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    now the machine drum unit prompt me insert drum cartridege for all color....how? and why?

i fix properly for those units and srew it but even done, it's same when i put the unit to others machine. i really mind to burn off it...-.-"(just kidding, i am at singapore, serious on law...XP)
    You need to Read this and understand about Drum Changes/& Service checks on this model-

How a New/ & Old Drum unit is identified_

This Models device does not have memory in the drum unit, when a new drum is mounted, the drum life counter value stored in the printer needs to be reset.
    The device detects old and new drum units, so that the counter can be reset.

The detection is performed by the DC controller CPU monitoring the fuse detection signal.
    When the CPU detects that a new drum unit has been mounted, it outputs a fusing signal and blows the fuse on the drum unit. At the same time, the drum life counter resets to 0.

1. Time of Detection: at power-on, after the front cover is open/closed

Note:
    Do not replace drum units with new ones unnecessarily, in order to check function operations during service, etc. The device blows the drum fuse as soon as it detects a new drum unit and resets the drum life counter to 0. Even if the old drum is replaced immediately, the drum life counter will increment as a new drum unit.

In Service Mode COPIER>FUNCTION>INSTALL >AINR-OFF invalidates drum initialization that is performed when a new drum unit is installed. Also, the fuse is not blown, as it would usually be after drum initialization is complete.
    This mode would be used to replace a drum unit temporarily in order to check image quality, for example trying to trace the cause of the problem.
    0: Initialization carried out for new unit. Fuse blown (Default)
    1.: No initialization for new unit. Fuse not blown.

Further, this service mode should be set to [1] only when necessary for service. After the service is complete the setting must always be returned to [0].

If only one drum was replaced, try reinstalling the original drum. If the message clears the new drum is bad and you must order another drum.

If all drums were replaced, reinstall the original drums. If the message clears, reinstall the new drums one at a time.

When the 'Replace Drum' Message returns, the last drum you reinstalled should be replaced with a new one.

What Color Drum Message ??
    The problem could be related to a broken, loose, or missing drive drum coupling.
    In this case shown Below >the drum drive coupling was dislodged from the black drum drive shaft. This prevented the drum from rotating and caused the machine to display that the drum was not installed. Could happen on any Color-
    Picture.jpg

If you have replaced the drum units and still have this issue suspect a connection to the ITB unit.
    insert1.jpg
    insert2.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician
    Hi thanks teckat~~!!
    the problem of insert all color drum cartridege is cause of the connector of ITB unit, that you opent out and show me from picture.

now i had to face on blur print problem, when i change whole set unit of the drum+transfer unit, it solve, but not when i just change transfer belt, where i needed to check?.....appreciate yarrr~~
    DSC01207.JPG
    this print out is an A3 size paper, by copier>TEST>PG>frist->16

and for asking some infromation, what was this thing use for? cover drum after open ITB?
    DSC01206.JPG

make sure any plastic shields are removed from all drums
    post a PG10

looks like no transfer

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    make sure any plastic shields are removed from all drums
    post a PG10

looks like no transfer
    Hi, i get a same print lerr....-.-"
    DSC01208.JPG

Make sure the contact for the secondary transfer roller is touching the transfer roller shaft. The contact should be touching the bottom side of the shaft of the secondary transfer roller.
    1. Remove the screw and then remove the black plastic contact holder shown below.
    ir3380contact1.jpg
    2. Verify that the contact is touching the bottom side of the shaft of the secondary transfer roller as shown in the photo below. If it is not reform the contact so that it is touching the shaft.
    ir3380contact2.jpg

Ensure that the ITB ground wire is firmly attached at HVT2 and the grounding screw at the ITB frame> see below
    IMG_7404.jpg

Check the Bias Tabs on the ITB Belt assembly and the Secondary Transfer Roller. They may be bent or broken and not making contact. Repair or replace the contact that is broken.
    new3380.jpg

Make sure transfer lid of ITB Assembly is locked in and engaging correctly. Also check that the Developer Assemblies are locked into position. The machine may not display any errors codes for either assembly even though they are not installed properly.

Technician
    i done change CMY(only) drum unit from others machine, after the machine prompt "insert drum cartradege", i off and on agian, then i get this print out.
    DSC01210.JPG

so the problem will be on single drum unit, i no idea for checking this, i am new for canon color.
    please help, and appreaciate

DSC01215.JPGDSC01214.JPGDSC01213.JPGDSC01211.JPGDSC01212.JPG

Run a PG10 / STOP PRINTER HALF WAY TO CHECK IMAGE ON ITB

if black is missing on ITB SHEET / could be a clutch developer issue
    if u see black- it is a transfer issue