Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IR6000 jamming

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    IR6000 jamming

IR6000 jamming

Many times within the first 10 copies one will have the lead edge cut off and sometimes skewed. I am assuming that when this is bad enough the machine jams. Jam codes 0110, 020F. The pre registration roller is worn and I plan on replacing it. I also am going to inspect the registration guide and the feeder assembly. Have any of you seen this problem before. Thx

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IR6000 jamming

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Many times within the first 10 copies one will have the lead edge cut off and sometimes skewed. I am assuming that when this is bad enough the machine jams. Jam codes 0110, 020F. The pre registration roller is worn and I plan on replacing it. I also am going to inspect the registration guide and the feeder assembly. Have any of you seen this problem before. Thx
    0110 jam
    delay jam to the Internal Delivery Sensor PS35.
    Make sure the Drum Screw is locked in

What is the volume ?? if over 900,000 check below>>

Vertical Path Roller 0, and Vertical Path Roller 1- Inspect the rubber on the shaft for excessive wear and flat spots, as well as the bushings in the machine frame. If either of these items appear to be worn, they should be replaced.
    556-5683_IMG.jpg

check upper registration guide plate/ make sure not bent
    Check this gear -FS5-3809-020 /GEAR, 31T/PULLEY, 41T for broken teeth-on fix feed frame
    gear.JPG

020F stationary jam at the claw sensor (PS4).

check your>Motor Driver PCB
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    IR6000 jamming

Thank you for the response. The guide at registration was bent and pinched and I replaced it. I did get another 020F at PS4 while feeding from the duplexor. This copy was very skewed most likely causing the jam. I have never had the the 0111 code happen. The tech pub for the motor driver problem mentions the 020F and 0111 code. Would the motor driver problem cause skewing? I have had no registration/skewing problems with single sided after replacement of registration guide. I wonder if I need to replace some feed roller shafts in the duplexor?