Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ir7105 ir7086 ir7095

ir7105 ir7086 ir7095

Today my boss send regard to ya guys asking does this three models ir7105 ir7086 ir7095 are in same family? He is going to ship one of the model above on next shipment. Hope ya guys can give some feedback.

when i search in this forum ir7105 seems to have more complain than the other two. ir7086 does more rate than the other. Im curious about somebody said the faster the machine, it will kill the life spent of it, the parts will not last longer. My senior told me that.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    ir7105 ir7086 ir7095

I don't quite follow your logic on the faster machine, but anyway, iR7105 is a good solid machine, in my opinion.
    Probably you see more complains in the forum because there is a bigger number of copiers sold. Ever think about that ?

Lead Service Technician 1,000+ Posts mrfixit51's Avatar
    All three are solid performers, speed being the main difference between them.
    7086 86c.p.m.
    7095 95c.p.m.
    7105 105c.p.m.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    ir7105 ir7086 ir7095

Quote Originally Posted by jiongpao View Post
    Today my boss send regard to ya guys asking does this three models ir7105 ir7086 ir7095 are in same family? He is going to ship one of the model above on next shipment. Hope ya guys can give some feedback.

when i search in this forum ir7105 seems to have more complain than the other two. ir7086 does more rate than the other. Im curious about somebody said the faster the machine, it will kill the life spent of it, the parts will not last longer. My senior told me that.

if an imageRunner is not abused by the customer, and it's monthly production limits are not exceeded to an extent/ the majority of the Canon models now out there are fine

all models have their quirks
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    ir7105 ir7086 ir7095

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

if an imageRunner is not abused by the customer, and it's monthly production limits are not exceeded to an extent/ the majority of the Canon models now out there are fine

all models have their quirks
    I agree with that. For example we told customers again and again to press "On/Off" button on control panel then turn off the machines power switch before turning off the wall switch. But they still poopp, off the wall switch and go home. Tomorrow poppp, on the wall switch then directly can use. Average we need to load SST 3 times a week to different machines.

Im looking for the majority complain for each of those models. We got 7 units ir105 putting on store doing nothing just because of Main PCB failure and now we take it as an used part for other rental machines. Moreover they made over few million copies.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Average we need to load SST 3 times a week to different machines.
    I think how we tread the HD related problems may vary the need of reloading system software.
    At my area, KG MI KK, no other techs bring notebook to client office. Will tell the tech to change HDD if first printout took abnormal time. So with the E60x. I don't suggest the tech to run power on 19 function as there is a better way.
    Last edited by ymmtech; 04-24-2011 at 04:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Service Manager 250+ Posts gensys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiongpao View Post

People buying the Canon forget - that it is very serious machine.
    It works almost without what or problems
    It is just necessary to understand it......
    The Road will be Mastered by >>> the Going...