Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: canon iR 3530

willy brown

canon iR 3530

I Am Trying To Laod The Software On The Ir 3530 Canon Copier. I Have Every Thing That Is Needed. When I Start The Process It Gives An Error E200 In The Sst Service Support Tool Box.

The Error Is: Could Not Connect Within The Timelimit

File Name:- Targetinfo.txt.

Regars To All

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Copier_Guy's Avatar
    It sounds like your PC is not connecting to the iR3530. Check your connection and try again. Make sure you're using a cross over cable if you're connecting via Cat5. Make sure you boot up in download mode: Hold down the 2&8 Keys while turning on the power. Also make sure your PC's IP address is set to 127.16.0.101, 255.255.255.0, then try to connect.

willy brown
    thanks for the earler advise. but after loading the system software the LCD is black. I checked in the service mode for RAM it shows 0 (zero) Ram. I've tried another Ram But still the some. what can I do. is there a way of resetting the whole system?

Regards

willybrown

What you did by reloading the system software was pretty much a total redo of the software. When you did your reload, did you select "ALL", which is a HDD Format and also a reload/upgrade of the various system BIOS versions? i.e.; D-CON, M-CON, R-CON... If you did all these things and you're getting the indications you explained, you may have a faulty Main Controller or LVPS that supplies the operating voltage to your Main controller.

willy brown

Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by Copier_Guy View Post
    What you did by reloading the system software was pretty much a total redo of the software. When you did your reload, did you select "ALL", which is a HDD Format and also a reload/upgrade of the various system BIOS versions? i.e.; D-CON, M-CON, R-CON... If you did all these things and you're getting the indications you explained, you may have a faulty Main Controller or LVPS that supplies the operating voltage to your Main controller.

Sorry I did finish on the RAM. As i was saying. when i put the expansion RAM in the machine it hangs up. What am trying to do is upgrade it to 512 from 256. The other thing is, will the S1 finisher work without upgreding the iR 3530.

Are you using the correct RAM Chips? You might have a set of bad ones. Does the machine still act funky when you install just the original chip it came with? Also, if you're putting in just one chip, make sure it's installed in the top slot. Let me know.

Good Luck

Just check with 256 mb RAM

Quote Originally Posted by willy brown View Post
    Sorry I did finish on the RAM. As i was saying. when i put the expansion RAM in the machine it hangs up. What am trying to do is upgrade it to 512 from 256. The other thing is, will the S1 finisher work without upgreding the iR 3530.
    Just curious as to how you made out with this problem. Also, the S1 finisher should work without you having to upgrade the machine.

Let us know how you made out.

parimalj

Re: canon iR 3530

Quote Originally Posted by Copier_Guy View Post
    Just curious as to how you made out with this problem. Also, the S1 finisher should work without you having to upgrade the machine.

Let us know how you made out.
    Hi,
    Could you please provide me with the service support tool as I dnt have it and also the file required for the hard drive?
    My email is parimaljoshi5@gmail.com