Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

How to slove Canon iR C3200 print blur ?

Dear all,

I have problem with my Canon iR C3200, it working on well till I printed 3,000 pages. Now it's printed very blur, I tried to clean the rollers in side transfer belt but nothing change. Plz help me to solve this problem ?? I post the image good and the image with my iR C3200 problem. Thank you,

DSC02221.JPG

DSC02220.JPG

Have you checked the secondary transfer roller, which is located at next to the fixing unit?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I have 5 iR C3200 copiers and when i change the transfer belt from the machine has problem to another one, the quality still good, but change any transfer belt from any good machine to this one, the quality keep bad. what is the problem when i change another 4 transfer belts the printed still blur during they are working on well on another C3200 ??

is this the secondary transfer roller you are thalking about ?
    Last edited by truongson; 05-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Secondary transfer roller is located right before the fixing unit. There's primary transfer roller under the transfer belt. You need to open the "fixing drawer" to see the secondary roller. I'll check if I have any photos which might help you...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    yeah, i think so. and thanks advance.

From what i am seeing... either my eyes are deceiving me... or there is a color missing.
    The copy has no blue, or if it does its so faint i cant see it,,,that's why your copy is looking washed up.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hekotez View Post
    From what i am seeing... either my eyes are deceiving me... or there is a color missing.
    The copy has no blue, or if it does its so faint i cant see it,,,that's why your copy is looking washed up.
    when i run the "Adjustment Auto Gradition " the CMYK colors printed out on 3 pages good, not miss any color . not only blurry the colors are out of alighment too.

I am not very familiar with this machine but, when you make a print from machine's system or send a print job from a computer it prints fine?
    And if you make a copy it comes out poorly, like the one in the picture above?
    If so i think i would start by checking the scanner, do a cleanup and if possible a calibration. And go from there.

EDIT: The machine should have sensors to read density and alignment of the print on the Belt... should look to see if they are dirty

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hekotez View Post
    I am not very familiar with this machine but, when you make a print from machine's system or send a print job from a computer it prints fine?
    And if you make a copy it comes out poorly, like the one in the picture above?
    If so i think i would start by checking the scanner, do a cleanup and if possible a calibration. And go from there.
    Making the print from computer the problem came, with iR C3200 when you run the "Adjustment Auto Gradition " tool the machine will print 3 pages with "CMYK" colors with 100-0 Destiny.

I think @IRC can help me to find the "Secondary transfer roller is located right before the fixing unit" . I'm waiting to check it .

I can't run the "calibration" tool too.

After the machine printed the 4 gradation pages... did you put them on the platen glass so the machine could scan them to adjust?
    On a side note... those transfer rollers under the belt are very dirty... they need to be cleaned up...
    Anyways as a first guess doesnt seem to be a second transfer roller issue, since you have the blue color missing and a disalignment issue...
    Do you hear a thumping noise when the machine prints? if you do you have a broken gear on the ITB.
    Seems you already tried with a different transfer unit so it should be good
    Anyways, my aproach would be to clean everything, printer, laser, scanner included, then do a full gradation calibration, if that doesnt work can always try to do a DCON reset within service mode.
    Good luck for you.