Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Canon IR1022IF - IR Toolbox - "No Scanner Selected" "No Scanner Installed"..

Quote Originally Posted by bipc View Post
    well letīs see if i can give you a hand in your problem, just installed one the other day on a Win 7 X64 and it works as scanner well, you just need the right drivers for it and instead of using the setup to recognize the machine you add the drivers manually to the device manager, it will always ask for the UFRII, PCL5, PCL6 and scanner drivers, and fax ones if the IR1022if model, PM me and i'll get you the drivers for it including IR toolbox and help you in the installation ok?
    Hi,

I have several Ir 1022A I cannot install them as a scaner (usb )with windows 7 64 bits.

Firstly I install ir 1022a driver 64 bits ...o9b9spxa.zip

Secondly I install driver ir toolbox 64 bits n762spx.exe ( the webside said is only avaible for windows vista and xp 32 and 64 bits but i have been able to install it with windows 7, 32 bit as a scaner )

Finally, I install the canon asia driver Ir 1024_1020_MFdrivers_w64bit_uk_En

Do you Know what the problem is?

I hope to hear from you soon

ALL THE BEST

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR1022IF - IR Toolbox - "No Scanner Selected" "No Scanner Installed"..

Re: Canon IR1022IF - IR Toolbox - "No Scanner Selected" "No Scanner Installed"..

Quote Originally Posted by ernesto View Post
    Hi,

I have several Ir 1022A I cannot install them as a scaner (usb )with windows 7 64 bits.

Firstly I install ir 1022a driver 64 bits ...o9b9spxa.zip

Secondly I install driver ir toolbox 64 bits n762spx.exe ( the webside said is only avaible for windows vista and xp 32 and 64 bits but i have been able to install it with windows 7, 32 bit as a scaner )

Finally, I install the canon asia driver Ir 1024_1020_MFdrivers_w64bit_uk_En

Do you Know what the problem is?

I hope to hear from you soon

ALL THE BEST
    ================================================== =============================

Did u follow the instructions posted on site concerning USB

*Precaution When Using a USB Connection

Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.

Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.

ScanGear Tool cannot be started at the same time as the Color Network ScanGear driver=
    Open the Tool First
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Can I add to this thread please.

I had the same issue setting up scan on this box, so I thought hey i'll simply use scan to email, I have a gmail account I use, so entered all the necessary info into the machine, email address, smtp server, auth on, password & changed the smtp port to 465 however it wont send email!?

Does anyone know is this old box supports scan to email using gmail ?????? SSL ???????
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    Can I add to this thread please.

I had the same issue setting up scan on this box, so I thought hey i'll simply use scan to email, I have a gmail account I use, so entered all the necessary info into the machine, email address, smtp server, auth on, password & changed the smtp port to 465 however it wont send email!?

Does anyone know is this old box supports scan to email using gmail ?????? SSL ???????
    I think the problem it is about the gmail port it is the same that the port that it is used in the canon machines to send an e-mail.......you can try to set up the email with other account not with gmail.....
    Last edited by ernesto; 08-06-2015 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Jo

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ernesto View Post
    I think the problem it is about the gmail port it is the same that the port that it is used in the canon machines to send an e-mail.......you can try to set up the email with other account not with gmail.....

SSL authentication, you will not be able to use the send-to-email feature on this machine, the reason being that the iR1023/iR1025 does not support SSL authentication.
    Gmail and Yahoo! Mail are two email providers who require SSL. There are two
    workarounds:
    (1) Send to a shared folder, then attach it to an email message and send it.
    (2) An alternative is to set up a free SMTP relay account at SMTP Relay Service | Transactional Email Delivery | Free Public API. Once your free account is set up, you can simply request a larger amount of free email relays. They just want to make sure you’re not spamming. Once set up, you enter the settings that they give you into the copier and you can send email.
    Please note: this is a third-party solution that we have tried and found that it works for some of our customers.
    We do not support Jango, as it is a third party software solution. We can help you set it up in your copier. Any other support would come from them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Thanks I know it is an old model so no SSL support.

I dont think this model can scan to a shared folder, only "pull scan"?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Canon345

Universal send is Push scanning and Email so yes the 1022if should push. The pull scanning died in Vista updates.
    And when Gmail stuff says something about port 465. They don't mean you replace the port 587 or 25 in service mode with 465. Use 587 for gmail.

hi all,
    I am also having same problem with scanning,
    I have tried all that has been proposed on the thread,but seems some of the links are dead
    and am using windows 10 64 bit with iR1022iF

please can someone help with links to the right drivers to get my copier to scan?
    Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts spectraindo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by esuo2 View Post
    hi all,
    I am also having same problem with scanning,
    I have tried all that has been proposed on the thread,but seems some of the links are dead
    and am using windows 10 64 bit with iR1022iF

please can someone help with links to the right drivers to get my copier to scan?
    Thanks
    There is no software / driver for scanning with Windows 10 - 64bit for the Canon ir1022iF.

Thanks for the fast reply
    which means I have to revert to windows 7
    >> please Can someone upload all drivers and tools for me << I dont have the CD that comes with the copier,only the machine
    Thanks