Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician

Re: CLC 3200 error codes

Quote Originally Posted by Canon.Tech View Post
    Good tip I’ll remember than one, I’ve probably replaced a few drums unnecessarily!
    can anyone help me im new here and new to it all
    i have a canon clc3200
    error code poped up today a new one

E000 602 - 0425

ANY IDEADS
    Thank you

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    CLC 3200 error codes

E602-0425 / looks like a hard drive partition error=
    04xx-The partition FSTPDEV is faulty.=(Storage of image data)
    xx25=packet R/W file operation, HD controller
    IC error

try this>HD-Check=performs a scandisk similar to that available in Windows and can be executed while powering on the unit.
    To execute this function, power off printer>hold down the '1' and '9' keys on the keypad and power on the imageRUNNER. Keep pressing '1' and '9' for approximately 6 to 8 seconds until a flashing light appears on the upper left corner of the control panel.
    HD-Check will last about 15 to 20 minutes until the dark blue, blank screen changes to a light blue, blank screen. 'HDCheck' ends if no fault is encountered or specific sectors have automatically been repaired, bringing up the Download Mode screen. At times, a sector error occurring when the power is turned off while data is being written to the HDD-

u will see small white blocks dropping on screen during the check/ if when finished and u see DOWNLOAD MODE screen/ u may get lucky> go and power off/on printer in normal way/
    if error returns>u can try to format the HDD with the SST & re-load the Printers Firmware/ if that wont work u may need a new Hard Drive-

FSTPDEV- that partition can be formated using SST/ but u will need SST & Printer Firmware, and some knowledge on how to perform this using SST-

SST is a Canon Support Tool program that stores Firmware for Canon Printers.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

SketchHHK

I have a Canon CLC3200 Multifunctional and it gives me the error code: 00719.
    Does anyone happen to know what does it mean!?

Thanks in advance!

CLC 3200 error codes

Quote Originally Posted by SketchHHK View Post
    I have a Canon CLC3200 Multifunctional and it gives me the error code: 00719.
    Does anyone happen to know what does it mean!?

Thanks in advance!
    did u remove or disconnect the card reader ??????????????????
    e719-xxxx what is sub-code

E719 Error When Removing The Card Reader D1
    When removing a Card Reader Unit D1 from the copier permanently an error code of E719 sub code 0011 is generated and won't clear, either by power cycling the machine or by performing an error clear.

Solution :
    Once the Control Card unit D1 is installed it becomes part of the basic hardware configuration of the machine, the E719 sub code 0011 is generated because the machine is expecting the see the card reader at power on.. If you intend to permanently remove the card reader, for any reason, you will need to perform an MN-CON Clear to remove the card reader from the configuration. Use the following service mode:
    Copier/Function/Clear/MN-CON, Highlight MN-CON, Press OK. The machine will power cycle itself and will take an extra couple of minutes for the display to come up. When the red display says to turn the main power off and on again do so.

ancet@rhoneduplication.fr

Quote Originally Posted by goldencup View Post
    Hi I would like to know what these error codes mean? The machine is CLC3200.

E000732-0001

E000020-04b0

This codes sometimes appear on the machine. What I usually do is just turn the machine off then on it again. But I don't want to do that anymore for the rest of my life ...
    I want to know what causes this problem so that I can give solutions to this and won't appear on the machine anymore. Thank you very much.

E000020-04b0 = black drum end of life. Black drum must be replaced
    E000732-0001 = reader unit cannot be detected at startup. Check connections.

CLC 3200 error codes

Quote Originally Posted by ancet@rhoneduplication.fr View Post
    E000020-04b0 = black drum end of life. Black drum must be replaced
    E000732-0001 = reader unit cannot be detected at startup. Check connections.

that posters question was from 11 months ago & already answered --

Wake up Coffee.JPG