Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts goldencup's Avatar

CLC 3200 missing printer tab :-)

Hi I would like to know how do make the printer tab of CLC3200 appear on the screen? It used to have a printer tab. I want to do a Test Page print but I can do it anymore because printer tab is gone on the screen. Is there an adjustment or setting that I must do? Thank you very much!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    CLC 3200 missing printer tab :-)

Re: CLC 3200 missing printer tab :-)

Quote Originally Posted by goldencup View Post
    Hi I would like to know how do make the printer tab of CLC3200 appear on the screen? It used to have a printer tab. I want to do a Test Page print but I can do it anymore because printer tab is gone on the screen. Is there an adjustment or setting that I must do? Thank you very much!
    If u have a Fiery imagePass Controller C1/2

Verify that the copier is set to 'imagePASS mode' (IMG-CONT = 3): 1. Enter Service Mode by hitting Additional Functions, 2 and 8 simultaneously, and then Additional Functions.
    2. Select Copier > Option > INT-FACE > IMG-CONT.
    3. Set IMG-CONT to 3 and hit OK.
    4. Reboot the copier.
    * When IMG-CONT is set to 0, the copier is set to use the Canon Printer Kit controller. The Printer tab will not be displayed.
    When IMG-CONT is set to 3, the copier is set to use the imagePASS controller. The Printer tab will be displayed.

Verify that UI-EXT or UI-EPRNT is set to '1' in level 2 of Service Mode:

Newer models - Setting UI-EPRNT to 0 hides the Printer tab. Setting UI-EPRNT to 1 displays the Printer tab.

Older models - If the Scan tab is also missing from the copier's LCD screen, the UI-EXT option is probably set to 0. This may have been done on purpose, in order to remove the Scan tab from the copier's LCD screen. Unfortunately, removing the Scan tab using the UI-EXT option (set to 0) will also remove the Printer tab. There is no way to remove the Scan tab and still display the Printer tab at this time.

1. Enter Service Mode by hitting Additional Functions, 2 and 8 simultaneously, and then Additional Functions.
    2. Enter 'Level 2' Service Mode by hitting Additional Functions and then 2.

3. Select Copier > Option > Body > UI-EXT or UI-EPRNT.
    4. Set UI-EXT or UI-EPRNT to 1 and hit OK.
    III. If you have an imageRUNNER C2620 / C3200 / C3220, verify that CNTR-DSP is set to 0:
    1. Enter Service Mode by hitting Additional Functions, 2 and 8 simultaneously, and then Additional Functions.
    2. Select Copier > Option > Body > CNTR-DSP.
    3. Set CNTR-DSP to 0 and hit OK.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**