Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised)

Thumbs up imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised)

imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised) Publication has been revised to include detailed diagrams showing the location of the imagePRESS C7000VP Series cooling and exhaust fans

SEE pdf>>>TP11-1.pdf
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised)

Re: imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised)

Every two weeks must supply a new starter on ip c 6000.

suecide.jpg
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Senior Tech 100+ Posts its_just_a_copier's Avatar

Re: imagePressC7000VP-Starter / Toner Spills from the Developer Assemblies (Revised)

Have you guys ever heard of a toner clumping problem in Yellow Only? I've replaced the developing unit several times along with yellow hopper, subhopper, pipe, Drum, corona, transfer roller, etc.... this problem comes back within a few days.

I've heard it could be related to the various cooling fans and I'm pursuing that route now, just wondering if it could be related to installing the new IPC7010 versions of firmware like v82 or v87 ?

Canon says its compatible with the old IPC7000's, but could this be the problem?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by its_just_a_copier View Post
    Have you guys ever heard of a toner clumping problem in Yellow Only? I've replaced the developing unit several times along with yellow hopper, subhopper, pipe, Drum, corona, transfer roller, etc.... this problem comes back within a few days.

I've heard it could be related to the various cooling fans and I'm pursuing that route now, just wondering if it could be related to installing the new IPC7010 versions of firmware like v82 or v87 ?

Canon says its compatible with the old IPC7000's, but could this be the problem?

Did u read the Tech Pub above / it deals with Fans-http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/at...sed-tp11-1.pdf
    FM113 Process unit cooling fan (Y)
    FM114 Process unit exhausting fan (Y)
    FM160 Process unit front side cooling fan (Y)
    FM161 Process unit rear side cooling fan(Y)
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts its_just_a_copier's Avatar

yep thats what I'm checkin out now, just curious about the firmware.

I know Canon has recognized this problem because they beefed up the fans with the IPC7010...