Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: irc adv 2020h

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

irc adv 2020h

hi greeting to all

irc adv 2020h came out code E020 -0360.already check hopper unit .still same.pls advice me

thanks

If I remember, you have to update the fw, this allows you to manually add toner to the hopper, there is a bulletin released for this, sorry can't be more specific.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    irc adv 2020h

Re: irc adv 2020h

Quote Originally Posted by eurokris View Post
    hi greeting to all

irc adv 2020h came out code E020 -0360.already check hopper unit .still same.pls advice me

thanks
    imageRUNNER Advance C2020 / C2030

Measure to prevent "E020-0xB1" and "E020-0x60" that occur due to the toner level-detection error:
    There is a case where a large amount of toner electrostatically adheres to the toner level detection sensor at the toner buffer, consequently detecting the presence of toner erroneously. If the device is used continuously in this situation, toner is not supplied to
    the P-unit developing assembly and then the T/D ratio decreases, consequently causing an "E020-0xB1" or "E020-0x60."
    Therefore, new service mode items have been added so that the toner can be supplied to the toner buffer after the sensor face is cleaned.
    Service Mode (Lv1):
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-Y
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-M
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-C
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-K
    *In order to use these service mode items, the combination with MN-CONT v20.xx
    (next version) or later is required.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Zoollanderhu's Avatar

Re: irc adv 2020h

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    imageRUNNER Advance C2020 / C2030

Measure to prevent "E020-0xB1" and "E020-0x60" that occur due to the toner level-detection error:
    There is a case where a large amount of toner electrostatically adheres to the toner level detection sensor at the toner buffer, consequently detecting the presence of toner erroneously. If the device is used continuously in this situation, toner is not supplied to
    the P-unit developing assembly and then the T/D ratio decreases, consequently causing an "E020-0xB1" or "E020-0x60."
    Therefore, new service mode items have been added so that the toner can be supplied to the toner buffer after the sensor face is cleaned.
    Service Mode (Lv1):
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-Y
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-M
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-C
    >COPIER >FUNCTION >INSTALL >SPLY-H-K
    *In order to use these service mode items, the combination with MN-CONT v20.xx
    (next version) or later is required.

Have you already tried the new hopper replacement? I've got the same problem and saw the bulletin about the error code, so asked for a new hopper in a flashreport. I 'm just curious about how does it work the new hopper. Is it better? will it stop the problem? have you got experiences about it?