Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Laserclass 810 Fax Machine

Was using machine to try to troubleshoot another like modeled machine. All I did was take the input motor out of the ADF and put it in this other one then put it back in this machine. Now the outfeed motor for the ADF doesn't start at all. The input motor starts so the paper feeds and stops at the outfeed rollers that that motor would start. The motor is fine as I switched wires around from the motors and the motor ran fine. So I don't know what is causing the motor not to start. Thanks.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Laserclass 810 Fax Machine

Re: Laserclass 810 Fax Machine

Quote Originally Posted by DazzPFR View Post
    Was using machine to try to troubleshoot another like modeled machine. All I did was take the input motor out of the ADF and put it in this other one then put it back in this machine. Now the outfeed motor for the ADF doesn't start at all. The input motor starts so the paper feeds and stops at the outfeed rollers that that motor would start. The motor is fine as I switched wires around from the motors and the motor ran fine. So I don't know what is causing the motor not to start. Thanks.

u have a Jam Code ???

Check
    Registration sensor 'SR11' which is connected to J202 on the Relay PCB.

delivery sensor (SR5)
    After the registration sensor (SR11) detects the leading edge of the paper, the delivery sensor (SR5) needs to detect the leading edge of the paper within a specified time.
    SR5 is a photo interrupter connected to connector J107 on the DC Controller PCB.
    --Check that the actuator is present and correctly installed
    --Check that SR5 is still connected to, and powered by a 3.3 VR voltage from the DC Controller.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician 250+ Posts

If you mean it starts to feed into the DF but stops just short of the delivery/exit - and throws something like a 0C or C0 (not sure exactly as it has been a year or so) - then you need to replace the reader board. Had this issue with one unit twice now.

Where is the reader board? I gotta a guy that has a machine at our harvest that's brand new and he's gonna have to take it off that machine and ship it to me. Thanks.

Is the reader board FM3-3465-000? Is it the board the motors for the ADF plug into?