Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Can not print on IR 5000 and IR 5055

Re: Can not print on IR 5000 and IR 5055

I think he needs to verify if his machines have any print option installed on them before he goes and does all of this leg work.

On the 5055 hit your counter check button > then device configuration > you need to look for UFR, PCL, PS. If you do not have these then you need acquire an LMS kit.

On the 5000 you need to go into service mode (* 2,8 *) copier > display > version and look for BOOT. It should have a 'C' or and 'N' next to it. If you have a N then your machine has the print option installed.
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts kazihaha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post
    I think he needs to verify if his machines have any print option installed on them before he goes and does all of this leg work.

On the 5055 hit your counter check button > then device configuration > you need to look for UFR, PCL, PS. If you do not have these then you need acquire an LMS kit.

On the 5000 you need to go into service mode (* 2,8 *) copier > display > version and look for BOOT. It should have a 'C' or and 'N' next to it. If you have a N then your machine has the print option installed.
    Thanks so much charm5496

Re: How Job Accounting works...

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit51 View Post
    You first need to know if job accounting is turned on on the network setup of the copier. If it is, on the print driver properties window, on the Device Settings tab, toward the bottom of the page you will find a checkbox for Job Accounting. When it is checked, when you go to make a print from the pc, you will get a popup window requesting the copiers logon credentials. When supplied, the copier will now print out the document...
    It's .... very clear mrfixit51. Thanks so much ^^

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazihaha View Post
    Thanks so much charm5496
    you are welcome...let us know what you find
    Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Sorry for my late ^^ I just back from my customer's office this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by charm5496 View Post

Dear charm5496, the "BOOT" have "C", and also no license installed on machine. So I should buy a UFRII/PCL Printer Kit or purchase a license.

Is "UFRII/PCL Printer Kit" a serial code like "Color Send Kit" of IR 2525? I mean "License" and "UFRII/PCL Printer Kit" are only one thing.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

on the iR5055C>
    KITS HAVE THE LICENSE PAPERWORK INSIDE (Folder/Box)
    • To use the features of the UFR II/PCL Printer Kit, it must be activated by registering a license key.
    • The UFR II/PCL Printer Kit is standard-equipped for the "N" iR50775N/iR5065N/iR5055N.

-To use the features of the PS Printer Kit, it must be activated by registering a license key after the UFR II/PCL Printer Kit (standard-equipped for the iR5075N/iR5065N/iR5055N) has been activated.

Network Multi-PDL Printer Unit cannot be used with the optional UFR II/PCL Printer Kit or PS Printer
    Kit.

Is the iR5000 Printing ??????????
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post
    on the iR5055C>
    KITS HAVE THE LICENSE PAPERWORK INSIDE (Folder/Box)
    • To use the features of the UFR II/PCL Printer Kit, it must be activated by registering a license key.
    • The UFR II/PCL Printer Kit is standard-equipped for the iR50775N/iR5065N/iR5055N.

-To use the features of the PS Printer Kit, it must be activated by registering a license key after the UFR II/PCL Printer Kit (standard-equipped for the iR5075N/iR5065N/iR5055N) has been activated.

Network Multi-PDL Printer Unit cannot be used with the optional UFR II/PCL Printer Kit or PS Printer
    Kit.
    Thanks teckat. So I should pay for KIT (license paperwork) and register for free. Thanks so much.