Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

IR105 Oil web selonoid not working.

Hi, please help me to solve this problem. I have 1 IR105 (A), found that the selonoid of the oil-web not working. I inspect the wiring, one way bearing and the gear that related to the oil web area, still it is not moving. So, i exchange the unit one with another IR105 (B) which is good conditions. I found that the selonoid from machine (A) is working at the machine (B), while the good condition machine (B)'s oil web selonoid does not work in machine (A). Can anyone help me for this? what happen actually? DC-CON problem?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: IR105 Oil web selonoid not working.

Problem found. DC-CON. Where can i get a DC-con? I'm from malaysia. Budget under RM1000

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    IR105 Oil web selonoid not working.

Quote Originally Posted by addoncopier View Post
    Problem found. DC-CON. Where can i get a DC-con? I'm from malaysia. Budget under RM1000
    CLINK ON LINK BELOW
    Used Photocopier Machine | Copier Consumables Part | Used Copier Printers | Canon Ricoh Copier

Eurocopier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    Eurocopy Parts Sdn Bhd
    Address : No. 8 Jalan Taming P/1,
    Off Lebuh Taming,
    Taman Taming Jaya,
    Balakong 43300,
    Selangor, Malaysia.
    E-mail Address
    : info@eurocopier.com.my
    Telephone Number
    :
    +603 - 8961 1010
    Contact Person : Mr Raul Thi
    Mobile Number : +6012 - 2871010

Balakong is a huge township in Selangor, Malaysia. Balakong is situated exactly at the boundary of Kajang and Cheras, durated around 40 minutes by car distance from Kuala Lumpur City Center, the capital of Malaysia. The township consists mainly of industrial factories and residential housing areas. Today Balakong is accessible via Balakong SILK Highway which is connected with Kajang Silk highway which exist at the North-South Expressway Southern Route. The surrounding area of Balakong now is a busy town with small, light and middle industries.
    We are sitting at the industrial area named Taman Taming Jaya, directly off the Silk Highway. Take the exit of which the Shell Petrol Station is situated along the highway after you see the signboard leading to Taman Taming Jaya, go straight for 150 meters and cross the traffic light junction. Turn left again after 200 meters, you'll find our building located at your left hand side.
    If you're taking taxi from the nearby KLIA, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, it will take you 45 minutes to arrive us.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thank you teckat. I heard about this company before but not really know them well. By the way, I just bought a IR7105. Later may need your help if any problem. Since it is totally new to me....Anyway,Really appreaciate.