Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon IR 8500 error

Dear all

Iam facing a problem on Canon IR8500 its gives me error code e 00019 ,i knew that its waste toner problem i checked it and its not full , so i do everything like checking the sensors ,and the switch nothing appear ,this happen when i trun the machine on fastly its give me error 19
    help please .

Thanks Forward

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Canon IR 8500 error

Re: Canon IR 8500 error

Canon pub.info
    Check Sensor PS 19 in I/O Mode of service mode --see if it changes state when the sensor is blocked and then unblocked.

(To check PS 19 in I/O Mode enter service mode level 1 ( * 2 8 * ) > Copier > I/O > DC CON > P003 > bit 7.
    A state of 0 for bit 7 indicates the Waste Toner Case Is Not Full. A state of 1 for bit 7 indicates the Waste Toner Case Is Full.)

Tracing the wiring for sensor PS 19 back to J514 of the DC Controller PCB, it was discovered that the interim connector, J261, in the Waste Toner Bottle Assembly, was unplugged.
    After re-connecting the interim connector J261, the message in service mode " Waste Toner Container Is Full ", cleared out; Bit 7 for P003 in I/O Mode was at a state of 0. Service issue was resolved.

Please refer to the illustration below for the location of the interim connector J261 and sensor PS 19:

REMEMBER this when replacing or dumping toner-
    Copier > Counter > MISC > WST-TNR reset to 0 and Copier > Counter > H-DRBL-2 > W-T-PIPE reset to 0.

4823_001.jpg
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Thanks Teckat ,

man the weird thing that the machine was working normally ,and suddenly give the code ,i doubt in motor of the waste not sure just doubt .cos its fastly gives the error without rotating the machine .

last day was so rainy and thunder day doubt its a short in electricity dunno what do u say ? is it possible to be power pro ?

Expert 50+ Posts Raoufselwaness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    Dear all

Iam facing a problem on Canon IR8500 its gives me error code e 00019 ,i knew that its waste toner problem i checked it and its not full , so i do everything like checking the sensors ,and the switch nothing appear ,this happen when i trun the machine on fastly its give me error 19
    help please .

Thanks Forward
    hi;
    you should do this as teckat told
    REMEMBER this when replacing or dumping toner-
    Copier > Counter > MISC > WST-TNR reset to 0 and Copier > Counter > H-DRBL-2 > W-T-PIPE reset to 0.